PROMOTION? 2.0

NEW STORY!!!

"Vampire University"

( JenLisa, RyeJi, WinRina, SeulRene, MiChaeng )

SYPNOSIS:

A normal University in the morning but a vampire University in the evening. A FIVE Princesses that has the same royal blood but only one of them will be the new Queen of their University, the Yonsei University.

They only have one mission, it is to look for a VIRGIN GIRL and sacrifice it on the night of December 24 but the very hard part of this mission, the VIRGIN GIRL should gave her consent that she will be sacrifice but will it happen when there are also 5 VAMPIRE HUNTERS who're looking for them? and wanted to stop them from doing that? Who will be the one who's gonna found a VIRGIN GIRL?

1st Princess, Irene. She is the Royal Whunkols, the smart one and the cold one.

2nd Princess, Jennie. She is the Royal Sodundien, she is the bratty one and she can seduce anyone.

3rd Princess, Mina. She is the Royal Gictnopt, her kindness was unbelievable but you better hide when she's mad.

4th Princess, Yeji. She is the Royal Dewolbur, she is the most powerful one but she's unaware of this because out of all the Princesses, she's the only one who's always joking around.

5th Princess, Karina. She is the Royal Biolco, no one will see her smile unless she's with the Princesses, she's always the fierce one.

( I will post the first chapter later at 8:00 PM )