I could touch a ghost

RYUJIN

Yeji didn't even get mad at me for what i did to her, and when i asked her....

"Yeji, Who are you?"

She looked down and says....

"I don't know who am i too....i don't remember anything about me...."

I suddenly felt anxious because how can a ghost forget things when she's already dead? I scratched my head and asked her....

"Then—How did you figured out your name?"

Yeji gets something from her pocket....

"This...."

She showed me her name tag that is cut into the middle and it really says "Yeji" but you can't read the last name.

I went inside my bedroom and now, Yeji gave me another thing to think of. I'm kinda curious about Yeji but she's just a ghost who followed me, i don't need to care about her.

My phone suddenly ring and it's from Lia...

"Hey? Ryujin....uhm..."

I suddenly felt nervous....

"Y-yes? Lia?"

Lia didn't answer for a seconds and when she said these words my heart suddenly stops....

"C-can i sleep there? in your room?"

ASHIDNAOANLQNAKABANA—I mean, Lia? she's gonna sleep in here? I'm really excited and nervous.....

"Y-YES!! S-SU-SURE!!!"

"Then, i'll be there later, exactly 5:00 PM, i still need to finish my laundry...."

I went outside my bedroom and freak off....

"YEJI!!!!! Lia's coming tonight, she's gonna sleep here...don't you ever do something crazy? okay?"

Yeji nodded at me then she turned off the T.V, i need to buy something, i'll be back later. I went to supermarket and bought some snacks and canned foods then i asked my personal chef to cook something special.

I think tonight is the night, i can feel that Lia's will finally answer my question. I need to prepare for this to happen. After i went to supermarket, i cleaned my whole room and Yeji helped me too....

"Sounds like someone's gonna say 'Yes'. Advance congratulations Ryujin...."

I chuckled and keeps on cleaning my room and when i checked my bedroom....

"Yeji? Can you help me clean my bedroom?"

Yeji stopped for a seconds then asked me....

"Are you sure? do you want me to enter your room?"

I smiled at her then told her....

"Just come...it's okay..."

Yeji and I cleaned my bedroom while cleaning my bedroom, Yeji asked me....

"I-Is this your parents, Ryujin?"

I stopped cleaning my windows and answered....

"Yes, they are. Both of them are already dead because of a car accident they died on the street where i found you. Actually, next month....it's their death anniversary, i'm sure they'll be the topic of this country again...asking who will be their heir since they not even once showed or announced publicly that they have a Child and it's me....I now owned every businesses and hotels that we have..."

Yeji became so quiet then she told me....

"You're really a rich-rich girl but even with that, you remain so kind. Actually, you don't need to act like a cold hearted person in front of me just to push me away. Maybe, if you'll help me to reached the gates of heaven then you don't need to use some charms...."