"Tears of Joy"

RYUJIN

It was hard to do some decision like this but yes, i already cut the ties between Lia and I. At first, it was hard but whenever i saw Yeji...it makes me feel like i am willing to sacrifice everything just to see her smile.

When i went back to my room, my heart feels like it's burning and when i'm looking for the girl who can make me feel like i am the luckiest person on earth, she's not there anymore, she's no where to be found.

I went to my storage room and put my big family picture. I remembered that time, the time when someone called my phone and told me that my Mom and Dad didn't make it, my world started to fall, there's no night that i didn't shed a tears. I also started to think that Family is for the people who has a Mother to talk to, a Father to hug.

After i put back my Family picture, i can see in my face how happy i am and i can see my Mom and Dad's smile like they are so happy to have me and to witness the time where i'm no longer their princess because i'm starting to create my own kingdom.

My smile in that picture, i once again experienced that when i met Lia but i can only experience that when we're alone or in the night, for the whole 9 Months...it was a night of love...where only together when the says "Hi" but then, for the short period of time, i met Yeji.

Yeji, i hated her during our first met because i don't wanna interact with a ghost but she's the only one who made me feel like even if she's just a ghost, i always feel like she's really here. Yeji can make me smile, through day and night.

I slowly put my hand on the Family picture that i put on the wall then i started talking to Mom and Dad....

"Mom? Dad? Is it wrong to smile this again? I never felt like this before...where i am willing to do anything just to save this girl...but...she's the reasons why we can't talk to each other...she already told me everything that happened but....is that enough?"

When i sit on the sofa, i suddenly felt lonely, alone, empty. My body suddenly feel sleepy then i sub consciously said something.....

"...how can i hate you, Yeji? i love you, so bad..."

When i opened my eyes, it was already morning then my phone keeps on ringing....

"8 Missed Calls...."

It was from Heejin, when i answered her....

"Y-Yeji..."

Heejin sounds so scared then i asked her nervously....

"W-What happened?"

Heejin started to cry and i can hear her begging for help....

"S-She's i-in the e-emergency r-room..."

"WHAT???? H-HOW????"

"T-The D-Doctor said t-that s-she might n-not....."

Heejin started to cry out loud then i remembered what happened last night...i already forgive Yeji and stopped cursing her. I called Chaeryoung....

"C-CHAERYOUNG??? PLSSSS!!! HELP MEEE!!!! HOW CAN I SAVE YEJI?????"

"I can't tell you, Ryujin!!! It was too dangerous!!!"

I started crying and keeps on asking Chaeryoung....

"CHAERYOUNG!!! IM BEGGING YOU....THERE'S NO TIME ANYMORE!!! SHE'S DYING NOW!!! I REALLY NEED TO HELP HER....."

"RYUJIN??? IT'S NOT THAT EASY!! THERE'S A LOT OF CONSEQUENCES WITH THAT BECAUSE IN THE TIME LIKE THIS YOU CAN'T SEE YEJI ANYMORE BECAUSE SHE'S ALREADY WALKING THROUGH THE GATES OF HEAVEN!! AND IF YOU DO THIS YOU CAN ALSO DIE....."