Part 31

I woke up the next day to my new fiancé. I woke up before him and ended up getting lost in my thoughts. Never in my life did I ever think that I could be getting married to the most powerful mafia man in the world. I laughed at the irony. I was forced into this gang to make his gang stronger but turned into falling in love with the man I didn't want to fall for.

"What are you smiling at mi amorè" he said.

"How ironic this situation is" I laughed.

"How is that?" He looked confused.

"When I first came here I refused to be even a few meter near you but now I'm happily in bed with your annoying ass" I said shoving his face away from me. He had the smile on which my father had when he looked at my mother. The googoo face.

"Don't shove me away princessa" he said rolling on top of me. I smiled looping my arms around his neck.

"Oh yeah what you gonna do about it" I said with a challenging look. He had a mischievous look on his face.

"No no Xander please I didn't mean it I promise" I begged.

He showed his fingers and as I started to shield my sides. "You know what happens to people who disrespect" He said diving into me. My body contorted all different shapes trying to get away from the torturous fingers.

He stopped resting above me he was unsmiling looking down at me. I looked at him confused unsafe of what he was thinking. The bad thing about it was he looked sexy and I couldn't control myself.

I reached round to the back of his neck and pulled his lips towards me. It took him some time to respond but after a while he did. I flipped us over so I was straddling him before I broke the kiss and smiled down at him. I slid my hips forward causing him to groan and stiffen.

"Grace carful not to play with fire" he said trough gritted teeth. I smirked down at him

"Well Xander maybe I want to be burned" he smirked back at me before thrusting his hips up towards me. It was my turn to moan quietly. I lowered my self back down to his level before kissing his again. He slipped his tongue into my mouth as we tilted out heads sideways.

slowly he slid his hands down my body stopping at the waistband of my joggers. I followed the same path as he did taking his hand and pushing it past the band.

"There's just something so sexy when a women takes control" He said shifting his weight so he didn't crush me. I hmm in response and carried on pushing his hand to my folds. Thanks to him taking his time I'd become wet and he almost growled at my wetness.

"Princessa are you wet for me" I smirked and looked down.

"Xander are you hard for me" I questioned. At that he ripped off my clothes and pulled down his boxers. We just stared into each others eyes before the started roaming each others body's.

Everything about him screamed Godliness. From his hard 8 pack and perfect V-line to his happy trail. It wasn't until my eyes settled on his manhood that I realised how big he was. I almost whimpered at the sight of it. I may seem all tough and scary but when it can to big things going inside me I was more than scared.

He reached into the bedside table and pulled out a condom before rolling it on. He came towards me and dipped his head into my neck. I leant to the side to give him room to work his magic and boy was he a magician. He licked over that spot causing a moan to fall from my lips.

He groaned at the noise and nipped slightly. He shuffled his dick closer to my folds before pushing in slightly. I groaned in pain while he groaned out of pure ecstasy. He stopped waiting for me to adjust and after a while I did.

Slowly but surely I consumed his length and he began thrusting. Slow to begin with before his pace began to quicker. It began quicker and deeper with every thrust. I pulled his mouth down to mine once again to muffle my moans.

"I want to hear you princessa don't hide them from me" He said roughly. I knew he was close I could feel his dick pulsing in my folds. I was close to my high as well. The building sensation in my stomach growing and growing until it felt like I was going to explode.

My grip on the sheets began to tighten until my knuckles were white.

"Xander I going to cum" I said. my hands went into his hair as I tugged it.

"Me too princessa together" He said. All I could was nod.

With one final thrust we came together. He almost fell on top of me but quickly fell directly next to me. I rolled over and lied next to him. Despite it being 10 in the morning I was exhausted.

"Go to sleep princessa, I love you"

"I love you too" and with that I was out like a count.