Part 14

I reached the underground seeing Dax waiting for me surprisingly he was early. He looked over at the lambo before realising it was me before rushing over to my door opening it and pulling me into a very tight hug. When Dax give tight hugs you loose all oxygen in my lungs to the point where you turn red in the face and wheeze from lack of oxygen.

"I'm so sorry I've made such bad decisions these past few months" he whispered into my ear.

"Really so what was it sleeping with my ex best friend or sending me to a shit hole of a gang house who almost made me late today doing exactly what you did" I shot back

"Grace please I know I was wrong but I'm changed I have something to confess" He said pulling back before talking a deep breath "I quite medical school and she was a distraction and she already liked me so she was an easy target. As for the gang Xander said his gang was falling and he needed your help to get him back to the top" he rushed out and started to cry.

In all my time I've known Dax to cry at only a few things people view him as a cold hearted bitch at my old school. I didn't really mind I was the same way but in another year. It was true I didn't show any emotion to anyone at school.

Through the years I lost all my friend but Kayley stayed friends with me now I only see that was to stay close with my brother.

"Wait, why, you saved up all the money to get into the collage what happened?" I asked.

"wellKayleymayormaynothavespentitallshoppingbutibrokeupwithhersoihavetoregainthemoneysomehow"he rushed

"what? slower I'm not a mind reader" I said he took a deep breath

"Kayley may or may not have spent all the money on shopping but I broke up with her so now I have to regain the money some how" he said slowly looking at the ground. He took a quite glance at my face but I gave nothing away apart from my fists.

"SHE WHAT. THAT BITCH THAT IS IT I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER HER ALONG WITH YOU FOR GIVING HER THE MONEY" I think I deafened myself and everyone around. They looked at us with curiosity "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT LEAVE NOW BEFORE I BASH ALL YOUR FACES IN" I yelled. They soon scurried away into the underground.

"I know I'm sorry I know you payed a lot towards that " he said and kicked a few rocks on the floor.

"It's fine anything I gain from tonight will go to make a start on the rebuild on this disaster" I said walking into the underground " John and will nice to see you" I said walking past them as they gave a nod.

I walked into the arena no time to warm up great. I stretched my limbs hearing them pop before shaking my body out. I felt arms go around my waist before I was pulled to a hard chest. I knew this body.

Xander

"so what happened to me coming with you princessa" Xander asked.

"sorry I distinctly remember you fucking some girl in your office which by the way is nasty and you almost made me late so hands off of me I need to go into the ring" I said calmly before I started to wriggle my way out his grip.

"Are you jealous that it wasn't you I was fucking" he asked near my ear. I laughed rather un-lady like before kicking him in the balls.

"Your drunk and in your dreams not every girl falls at your feet" I stated and felt him let me go before I walked away without another glance.

I walked into the ring an aura of confidence when hearing all the cheers from my fans. I was forever grateful knowing I had fans who loved this sport as much as I did.

"Well ladies and gentlemen here are your fighters tonight Assassin and the one and only Nightwing so far this season he has been undeafted and come out of his fights with barley even a scratch" Gotham screamed down the mic getting the crowd pumped. I nodded gratefully at him for keeping my identity secret.

If my opponent found out I was a female I was certain they would take it easy on me. I didn't want that I fought Dax and my dad at the same time when I trained with them. I was sure that they wouldn't hurt me to much but in the end we always had fun.

I shook my head as I heard the bell. My opponent came forward to me which you would never and I mean never do in a fight always allow the opponent to come to you in a fight. I stood uninterested looking at the back wall when someone's head popped up. It was my dad. He hadn't come to one of my fights in years he said it brought back to many memories for him but then my mothers head popped up as well.

I was so distracted by my parents showing up that I didn't realise that I was still in the ring. I was taken down by my opponent as soon as my back hit the floor I was brought back to my senses but not quick enough. He delivered as rather brutal punch to my rib before he looked confused.

"what scared of a little girl" I said mockingly.

"your a girl" he asked surprised.

"No I just have a vagina what do you think smartarse" I shot back.

"I'm not fighting a girl" he said.

"Really think I'm to fragile seriously thinking about it why do men not want to hit females when they are in the ring are they afraid that if they do they won't get a reaction? I questioned.

"oh that is it you are so dead".

"Oh I think I hit a soft spot. Advice don't have a soft spot" I said getting into my stance.

"Shut the fuck up I know what your trying to do you little bitch your so much of a slut that you have to fight. If you want to be man handled in bed I'm sure I can arrange something" he said with a cocky smirk.

By this point I had lost it. He was dead. He brought back so many memories I didn't want to remember but they kept coming back over and over. Before I knew it I saw red and my opponent was going to see the brut force of it.

"oh you are so dead" I seethed and lunged at him