Part 22

Xanders POV

So it's official this girl can do almost anything I had never seen Owen crack so quickly. He was normally the type of person to stay stubborn until you just gave up and walked out the door.

Grace was different she got him to agree in half and hour I never thought that it was possible but the only downfalls is we have to train with his men.

You may be thinking oh what's so bad about Owens gang well let me tell you they are the worst people to train in the world. They are lazy which doesn't exactly fit my style. My men are athletic fighting machines thanks to Grace and now she has to train some idiots men for him. Yeah my gang is getting something out it but really he just had to pick us to train them.

What also annoys me is we have to live with them until their training is done which mean we have to eat, sleep and have them around. I like my gang almost private so no other gangs know what's going here. My men are loyal and we have never had a mole here and I doubt there ever will be.

They arrive next week which leave very little time to prepare for them and to be honest the way they act my gang would be ripped to shreds if not for Grace so now they can stand up for themselves without needing a gun. Owen was sly in his tactics and would use the power he got from training with us against us.

"they move in next week I hope your ready they aren't like my men they aren't as active and hide behind their guns when they attack" I said as we drove down the country lanes to get back to the mansion.

"I know I could tell by Owen. I have a feeling they are exactly the same as he is. It is the same as your men they are motivated and smart thinking. A gang learn off their leader something of which is important so no one dies a stupid death" She said with a small smile.

We drove home in comfortable silence before we reached the mansion. They guards let us in recognising my car before Grace ran out and into the house. I walked up slowly and watched as everyone watched me. I think they saw Grace run from the car. Since she has been here the guys have become very protective of her which makes me scared of my men but only slightly.

"Boss is Grace alright?" Sam asked me.

"yeah, yeah I'm not sure why she ran" I said back honestly.

"hmmm alright I'm going to check it out"

I watched his retreating figure as he walked away to check on Grace. I wondered myself why she had ran. I thought we were getting some where but guess not. It's like we take a few step forward but then take several steps back. I walked into my office and sat at my desk. I sat in silence nothing but the clock ticking. I heard a small knock on the other side of the door before it burst open. It revealed a very pleased looking Grace which would mean that she's done something that will make my life hell.

"Come with me" she pulled me up by my hand and lead me through the corridor. For others this obviously looked rather odd seeing me allowing someone else to pull me without a fight but her closeness was needed.

Grace's POV

The gym was done thanks to the team Xander has. I pulled him through the halls and before I knew it we were at the gym.

"I need you to put this on" I said holding a blindfold

"What, why? Grace I don't like surprises if this is another one of your stupid plans to get revenge then I'm not doing it" he said crossing his arms.

"Xander please nothing is going to happen" I said back holding the blindfold further out . He took it slowly before tying it round his head. I grabbed his hand before tugging him forward.

"may I remind you that I can't see princessa" he said, tugging me back slightly. I collided with his chest and felt it vibrate as he chuckled.

"I know I'm not going to let anything happen to you" I said before tugging him along again.

"Now I know you've had the same grim gym for the last few years and well I wanted to say thank you for not killing me but also teaching me that you don't need to be blood in order to consider people as family. I feel like I've found a real family here so thank you and now with out further a do I give you your new gym" I said before talking the blindfold off.

I watched as his eyes scanned the room before settling on the punch bag at the top of the gym. This was my special touch.

"Wow how did you do this with the lads training" he asked. That was the question I was waiting for and I know for a fact that he won't like my answer for it.

"I gave it them off while I was redoing but some joined in so it's ok they got some exercise in" I said before backing away. Its not that he scared me its the fact that I was in line with his elbow and no doubt he will quite literally explode at this news.

"YOU DID WHAT! YOU DO REALISE THAT OWEN WILL BE HERE WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND YOU GIVE OUR MEN THE DAY OFF REALLY GRACE, DO YOU WANT TO BE SHOWN UP? I MEAN COME ON WOMEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE THEM ANYTHING TO DO WHILE THEY WERE OFF" He yelled. I watched in amusement before I burst out laughing.

"You really think that yelling at me will really make me get the men in from quite possibly the only holiday ever get will work" I said between laughs.

All of a sudden he picked me up by my neck until my feet were no longer touching the ground. His grip was strong but also light so he wouldn't leave marks. Dax had done it to me multiple time which was why I knew he was only playing around. All of a sudden memories started flooding back into my mind and I started to smile like a psycho.

"Do you remember the first time we were like this" He spoke gently before placing me on the ground.

"How could I forget" I said rolling my eyes.

"Bosses Owens here to see you both" Sam said smiling from round the corner.