Part 13

"No absolutely not I told you one I am not telling you another" he yelled

"But here the thing right if I don't get in that god damn ring I will go insane do you want holes in your walls?" I asked raising and eyebrow.

"Don't even think about it else you will be paying for it" he stated sitting back down

"Ha I need money for that and I get money through fighting so well done big shot" I said plopping myself on his desk in front of him so he couldn't get to his work

"Grace move there important" he said trying to get around

"Let me go and I will" I said like I said I needed to go else my reputation would be one the line

"GRACE MOVE RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL BE LOCKED IN YOUR ROOM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE" he yelled

"Oh so now your my father hmm I knew something was familiar with you" I said cackling. Xander stood towering over me before picking me up and pushing me down into a chair. Erm rude much.

I jumped on his back and leaned back hoping he'd lose his balance. After a few seconds I knew it would work. I did the next thing that came into my mind. I tickled him. Yes I know it's childish but it worked sometimes. He pulled me round so I was sat on his hip. Bro I'm not a baby. I poked his cheek. He walked over to the couch in his office. He put me on in before bending down over me.

"You know I'm a gang leader right I'm not ticklish" he said smiling.

"Hey it was worth a try it works sometimes" I said crossing my arms.

He moved his hands to my sides. I knew what was happening and I soon tried to wriggle my way out of his grip. He stopped me before tickling me. Oh dear. I'm a really ticklish person so I reacted straight away. I started contorting in odd shapes I never knew I could. My laughs came out loud and quite breathy.

"Ok... ok stop please... I'll do anything you want... just stop the torture" I managed through my laughs.

"Anything" he asked cocking his eyebrow. Oh dear what did I just get myself into.

"Within reason" I said curiously.

"Fine make me a sandwich peasant" his said flicking his wrist like a prince. I punched him.

"Here have a knuckled sandwich they taste amazing" I said raising my fist.

"Oh all of a sudden my hunger is gone" he said rubbing the back of his neck. I smirked in triumph.

"so can i go" I said sitting up.

"Fine but I'm going as well" he said which got me to smile then pout "it's this or no fight" he stated.

I jumped up from my seat hugging him. I ran out the room running round the house screaming 'I'm allowed to go' over and over. Members laughed at my antics before Xander called a gang meeting. Yeah big mood downer. I walked slowly to his office.

"You know if you were just going to call a meeting you could have told me so I didn't run to the other side of the house" I said.

"I know but I didn't need you that's why I let you leave" he said laughing at my face. I walked out not risking blowing up and ruining my chances of going to the fight.

I walked into my room and called for Pirate. I watched as he put his head up but didn't get off of the swinging chair in the corner of my room. I laughed glad that he felt comfortable enough to lie down.

I walked over to him petting his head

I walked over to him petting his head. He licked my hand. 

"How about we go for a walk hm?" I watched as he immediately jumped of the chair running over to the door. I laughed at his antics I clipped on his lead before walking out into the garden. We walked for what seemed like forever until I saw other gang member walking out the building. I had waited until everyone was away before walking back into the building and into my room.

I had 45 minutes to get changed, get to the underground  and warm up before meeting Dax, I still hadn't forgotten what he did to me but he was still family and he was still blood. I didn't hate him it was just a very very very strong dislike. I hadn't forgiven my father either he had a part in it to and well my mother I don't think she had any part of it. She was the only person I would talk to in that house.

I got changed into some gym clothes before walking down the hall to Xanders office. While walking down to the door I heard noises that I really didn't want to hear noises that I heard often enough from my brother and his hoe. I reached the door banging excessively hard. I heard whispers and giggles from the other side before it open. It revealed a very rough looking Xavier and some slut walked out. I would say I was jealous but I was pissed beyond belief if I was going to be late for a second time because of some horny men then I would flip my lid.

"What I was in the middle of something" He growled out.

"more like someone. We leave in 5 minutes. Make me late and you will walk home just like Dax did understood?" I growled back

"aren't you funny. yeah yeah might have to extend that time I have things I need to do" he said back nodding his head to the girl.

"oh hell no get your ass ready to leave before I break the promise i gave to you" I said walking away leaving no more room to discuss thing.

"If anyone would know better I'd say your jealous" he yelled down the hall only to earn my middle finger as I carried on walking away.

I waited until my patience had run out before grabbing a random key from the side and getting in a sleek black lambo. I started the engine and drove to the underground. No man and his dick was going to make me late for another fight I will make sure of that.