Part 21

We had just walked away from Xanders mum and walking to the conference room when I heard yelling and bangs. Ermmm ok. Xander looked unbothered but somehow his eyes showed more.

They say eyes are a mirrors to the soul and Xanders eyes weren't the emotionless pools I was use to.

"What's going on?" I asked nudging him gently pulling him out of his trance.

"One of my clients are very... unpredictable" he said choosing his words carefully. I laughed at him as his frown in turned upside down into a small smile.

Once we walked through all the halls we came to a clear room with glass for walls. However something wasn't right there was a whole in one of them while a chair sat the other side of the glass.

I looked over to Xander who was looking at the chair with emotionless eyes maybe he knew it was going to happen. I looked into a room to see a man with his back towards us. I think it's time we went in and got this over and done with.

I grabbed Xanders hand before pushing the door open with my other. I looked back at him and gave him a small smile before closing off my face from anything I felt or would feel. Currently Xander was the same as we walked into the room.

The man turned around in his chair and stared at me and then down to my neck. I watched as his eyes narrowed before returning to normal. Umm creepy much. I walked over to where Xander was now standing crossing my arms over my chest looking stony and cold.

"Well well well was it being you slut into work day" he commented a sly smirk covering his face.

"I'm his partner and to be honest I don't see what Mr. Darks personal life has to do with this meeting so shall we begin" I said with a straight face.

"Do you really think you can talk to me little girl do you know who I am? I am one of the most feared gang leaders in the world" he screamed clearly women didn't speak up to him.

"Your point is... I am just stating facts here and your wasting my time so please let's begin" I said again. By now he was stood up and stalking over to me just like an opponent would.

"I suggest you keep your pretty little mouth shut" he seethed.

"Or what please my dads scarier than you" I said laughing dryly. He stood back and raised his fist above my face. Is he ok?. He clearly has no idea who I was and currently he's trying to hit me.

I watched as his fist came towards my face before I grabbed it and crushed it in my grip. I watched as his face turned into surprise. What did he not think that I could beat him please I've face beginners more advanced as him.

I let him have his hand back before he came at me again seriously. I grabbed his wrist and pulled it behind him while I knocked his knee from underneath him before kneeing on his back.

"Do you know who I am?" I whispered to him. I heard him groan while he tried to struggle from underneath me.

"My name is nightwing so I suggest that you watch your back I am the most feared underground fighter in the world and there's a reason for that. My opponent never leaves without an injury" I whispered before I got up.

"Your crazy bitch" he screamed while he rolled out his shoulder. I rolled my eyes. Did he really think I hadn't heard that one before I mean come on some originality would make my day a little more exciting.

"Alright now shall we begin I have things I need to do" I said calmly and sat down at the desk.

Throughout the whole fiasco Xander had seated himself at the head of the desk. I laughed in my head at the thought of him sitting and watching one of his alliances being beaten up by me. I read his eyes they showed he was proud, happy and maybe a little anger but I don't know who that was directed at.

After 3 hours of talking about the attacks on the gang in the past few months I found that they hadn't done any while I was here. They are planning something and that something is big.

"I'm my experience I've learnt that if a gang wants to do something they will remain in the background while they plan. They cause no reason for us to not trust them and then they attack when our guard is down we must stay alert at all time and train twice as hard" I stated looking at both the men while pulling sheets out.

"What makes you so sure they're out there to get us?" Owen stated.

"Think about it I'm sure they found out that the best street fighter was at the underground with the most feared gang leader they would know if something's going on. We leave together and go together meaning we came from the same place" I said raising my eyebrow.

"She has a point Owen they've found out considering she and I left together. We tracked the car when it left showed that they followed us until they got to the mansion" Xander said.

"Then my men will need training just like yours they know how to deal with gun while have no combat skills what so ever Nightwing can teach my men combat while we advance your men in weapons and operations" Owen suggested.

"Sound like a plan we train at 6 in the morning and in the evening do not be late. The gang leaders also join in as well" I said. 

"What I'm sorry I am not joining" Owen said as he stood up.

"An army is only as good as their general same as a gang if you don't set a good example they will slack off and men will be killed for not being prepared enough" I said standing as well.

"Fine don't think you'll get out of it you can't just yell your orders" be said.

"Oh don't worry I'll be the one on top all of the time" I said.

"We'll see about that" he said storming out the room.

"Well that was exciting" Xander said with a small smile.

"Yeah it was" I said laughing before sitting down.

"How'd you do it get him to join in I mean" he said.

"You just need to find what makes them tick then all you have to do is watch the timer for them to explode and agree" I said with a smile.

"Let's go home" he he said before standing. I just nodded and followed behind him.