Part 3

I woke up being blinded by the sun. Through my anger I forgot to shut the blinds. I went to push myself up before collapsing when I put weight on my hand. Well shit I have to go to school.

I got out of bed and went to brush out my nest before putting joggers and a shirt on walking downstairs I went to the freezer got out some peas and iced my hand hoping to remove the swelling.

"Morning sweetie" my mum said kissing me on top of my head

"Morning sweetie" my mum said kissing me on top of my head. She clearly wasn't mad at me then "you know that won't help right" she laughed. I smiled putting them back into the freezer. I got myself an apple and got my shit together before walking to school.

I was halfway through my walk when you know who walked behind me. Yeah Brandon. I heard feet move closer before his entire little gang were all behind me.

"What do you want now seriously" I asked getting p-I-55-ed all over again.

"Who easy tiger" one of his goons joke. I have him a sarcastic smile before turning and walking again.

"Have you thought what your brother said I think it would be good you know" Brandon said again why just go away I don't want to talk to you.

"Yeah I'm not doing it end of story he'll just have to do it well that is if he's not fucking some chick in the god damn office" I muttered the last part knowing Kayley still went to our school.

"Your still not pissed about it are you" he chuckled.

"None of your god damn business" I finally snapped.

"what is your point my brother was trained by my dad just like I was he'll do the same job" I said.

"Fine be like that but I will make your like hell" he said swinging his hand with poor accuracy I cringe slightly. Again reflex's kicked in and I grabbed his and and crushed it in my grip.

"There's a lot more where that came from" I spat letting his hand drop and he shook it out.

I walked off towards homeroom settling at the back attempting to hide my hand. Yeah it's still not gotten better. I was beginning to think it was a bad idea to come in. I felt someone sit down next to me. They grabbed my injured hand not even a second later I let out a squeak of pain hoping I would scream if I held it in.

I looked to the side to see Brandon with a concerned or confused expression across his face, Was this bitch bipolar or something. it wasn't before looking down to our hands which I had yet to move in hope that I would not let the tears drop. 

I had hoped that he would drop it but no he wanted to make my life hell so he ran his thumb across it which actually made me groan and drop my head on the desk. I felt a tap on my shoulder so any person would look up.

There stood in front of me was Kayley. What a blast. I shoved past her making her back hit the edge of the other desk behind her. I rushed to the cleaners closest and locked myself in. I finally let the tears falls. Holy hell that hurt like a bitch.

I heard knocking on the door before I heard none other than Dax and Kayley on the other side. Shit what the hell do I do now. I heard the kissing stop when I kicked the door.

"Who ever you are get out now" Dax threatened.

"Horny are we?" I laughed dryly "well find somewhere else or better yet don't fuck at school and for that matter the office either" I seethed I was never letting that go I sat in there god knows how many time they've done it in there.

I heard them kiss again before I kicked the door once more.

"Grace it's just me come on open up" Dax cocked.

"Shut the fuck up" I said waving my hands around before I hit it on the shelf above my head. I let out a small scream and tears came back out. I unlocked the door bursting out and running back home.

I was halfway home before I caught up to Brandon who had my bag from what it looked like. I sprinted past him not wanted to be stopped. I rushed to open the door before anyone caught up. I ran up to my room locking myself in there and I refuse to come out until this god damn hand has healed.

I heard unusually knocks on my door meaning it could only be one person Brandon. I stayed on my bed trying to calm down before I went out into the bathroom completely ignoring Both of the boys outside. I ran my hand under the cold tap hoping to get rid of some of the heat coming from it. I needed this gone by next week if I wanted to fight at the other underground.

I was stood with my hand under freezing cold water for a solid 15 minutes both of the boys stood at the door not really knowing what to do. Once I couldn't feel my hand I shoved past them and to the freezer. I grabbed out the peas again before running back upstairs again. All the whole the boys followed me.

"Grace talk to us all we want to do is help" Dax begged

"Fine go to Kayley and go back to school both of you now" I repeated.

"Fine wallow in your own self pity but know your the one who hit the bag so you did it to yourself" Dax yelled before storming out the house.

"That means you to" I said not looking up.

"Let me help you. You can cry on me, I'll help with your hand we can watch films all day if you want, how does junk food sound" he said sound hopeful I sighed making room on the bed.

I know what your think why is he being nice? Isn't he your bully? Isn't he the one that went to punch you this morning? And well these were the questions going round my head constantly.

I moved back so my back was against the headboard. I sighed know it was going to be a long, long day. I watched him come back upstairs with a bunch of crap. Bye bye diet. I laughed to myself.

He came next to me and put on a film. You know I was a little more comfortable a around him but I was still on edge.

It wasn't even 10 am but here we were.