Part 24

I woke up to shuffling around in the bed before hearing a whimper. Then nothing. I opened my eyes looking down at Grace before hearing her whimper again. I shuffled until I was eye level with her seeing her brows creased. I stroked them out and watched as she slowly started to relax again. I watched her for a while longer before she shifted before suddenly sitting up. 

She looked around before her eyes settled on me. I started back at her before she walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I heard her hiss before I ran outside. 

"Princessa, Princessa what's wrong? Open the door please" I spoke as gently as I could. I watched as the door was pulled open and it revealed a distressed looking Grace. She turned round showing me her back before I saw what she was so distressed about. 

Sat on her shoulder was a huge knife wound. How had I not seen it before she surely lost loads of blood. I rushed her into the bathroom before lifting her onto the sink and getting my med kit out the bottom of the sink. I took out the alcohol and gently rubbed it into the wound. She groaned as lent into the wall before dropping slowly to the floor. 

Graces POV

I'd passed out before but this was different this one felt off.  I mean when you train with guys you kind of get use to it but this one was so much stronger. The world was spinning and then boom light flooded my senses. I never want that to happen again.

It felt only a few minutes I had been out but when my eyes fluttered open I was met with nothing but darkness the masculine smell surrounding me was alluring my eyes to fall closed again. I looked to the side of me reading the time was 3:30am But just as I was about to drift back into sleep warmth left me as I was lying shivering. I pulled my duvet up to my chin and waited for sleep to wash over me. 

I waited for an hour until I gave up and got out of bed. I stepped onto the floor gently and felt all my bones crack as I got use to standing. I waited for a moment as dizziness washed over me before taking my first few steps bone still cracking as I walked quietly. 

I walked down stairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed the left over sandwich from lunch which was actually Jax's but I'm sure he would mind it's not like he put 'Jax's do NOT eat yes that includes you too Grace'. Pirate came to my side brushing his fur against my leg. I pet his head before heading to the stairs. I was about to go back up when I noticed that Xanders office light was still on. I walked cautiously walked towards the door. Xander worked late but not as late as this.

I shuffled close to the door before pushing it open slightly only to see a stressed looking Xander. I shuffled in further I laughed at his antics making him look up from his pacing and his paper work. 

"What's got you up so late?" I asked sitting on the edge of his desk. 

"Why are you up? you should be resting. Are you ok? Do you need anything?" He literally rushed all in one breath.

"Shhhhh will you I'm ok I'll live " I said going round his desk and sat in his chair. I stared at him. Was he a firkin giant the chair was so low down and only my shoulders upwards was visible. I watched as he stared straight back at me before walking over 

"I thought I'd lost you today you know. When you passed out on me the only thought going through my head was.. was you know what it doesn't matter" He said lifting me up and into his lap. I rolled my eyes before looking at his paperwork.

"But you didn't and I'm still here and I'm still breathing" I laugh. I nodded towards his paperwork "Want me to help I did dads when I was home" 

"Sure princessa" 

And that kids is how I woke up with a pen still in my hand and still in Xanders lap. So you can imagen Sam's surprise when he walked in that morning. He woke me up by coughing I jumped slightly causing Xander to groan under me. I chuckle before nodding to Sam.

"morning" I whisper.

"Morning" he whispered back with a smirk on his face.

"No NO nothing happened get your mind out the gutter you shit face" 

"Oh come on princessa tell me him what happened really" 

"Fine I made love to the love of my life" I said pointing to the empty plate before laughing. I got out of Xander lap only to be pulled back down. My shoulder hit Xanders chest before I hissed and tears sprung to my eyes.

"Princessa I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. Are you ok?" Xander said pushing me forward to get a look at my shoulder.  

"I'm fine I promise let's go get breakfast I'm starving" I said standing avoiding putting my ass in Xanders face. I gently pulled him along with me before walking to the dining room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry about the shorter chapter but things get hot in the next chapter.