Cheater?(Elisalee)

"Makaylee?" Elizabeth said in a Harsh voice "Yeah Babe?" I asked "Why were you kissng Micheal?" She asked "Lizzy Chris pushed m-" I tried to say "I'm leaving." She said "Eli wait." I said "Just leave me alone!" She yelled "Cheater." She said "So I'm the cheater you LET him kiss your cheek" I yelled at her "You Were kissing my brother and Your Ex!" She yelled back "You let Charlie Make out with you!" I said " I loved you and hated that she did so now you go calling Mike babe and I get called baby!" She came back at me "Maybe if  I wasn't so ignorant I would have seen that you like My brother and not me." She said tears forming in her eyes "Liz wait!" I yelled before she left.I ran after her but she teleported away. I lost the person I was going to propose too tomorrow to the one person I love and want to be with for the rest of my life.
Liz pov
50 missed messages from 💜Kaylee🖤
10 missed calls from 💜Kaylee🖤
I sighed "Liz,What are you doing here I thought you were with Kaylee?" Henry asked "I didn't feel like going home." I said. Dad crept up behind Henry and cuddled into his neck "Liz,what's wrong?" He asked "Well, Kaylee and I got into a fight over who was a cheater." I said "We knew you were dating the entire time everyone except Evan." He told me
Incoming call from 💜Kaylee🖤
"Hello?" I said "Liz Thank god you picked up!" She yelled "I'm sorry I didn't let you explain." I said "I forgive you now bye!" She said then teleporting and picking me up bridal style we cuddled and watched movies for the rest of the night until I feel asleep in her arms.
No one POV
The dark ginger haired girl stared at the ginger sleeping on her chest "I love you so much." She said.

335 words
So this is mostly angst so bye