💛Billdip💙

This will be either a book or have atleast 2 parts

It was currently 1:13 AM I was sitting on bill's lap he was almost asleep. His hands were a little lower than my waist"Bill can you move your hands, please?" I asked "no Pinetree." he said "You know I could still tell Ford, him capture you, throw you back into your dimension, and us never see eachother." I said "And that's what I'm going to do." he said "GREAT UNCLE FORD PLEASE DON'T!!" I yelled "Dipper, if I leave I want you to have this. it was my mothers please wear it." he said opening a velvet box that showed a gold ring with blue gems "Bill I can't." I said "Just please." he asked "Ok ."I said He then slipped on the ring. "Ready to leave Bill?" Ford said "Sure,I don't belong here " he said "BILL WAIT!" I yelled. There was a flash of light. I fell to the floor and started to cry "It was for the best Dipper, now you should sleep." Ford said "Ok Great Uncle Ford." I said "Dipper, wheres Bill?" Mabel asked "In his rightful d-dimen-" I said before having a breakdown "Mabel we already planned it out. He was going to sneak me out to the most beautiful dimension and give me a ring. we were going to get married in this dimension and find a dream demon to adopt and have a family." I said "I knew this would happen so I made you a Bill Plushie " She said "Thanks Mabel." I said "No problem Bro Bro!" she said handing me the plush We headed ways to sleep "I always thought I might be bad but now I'm sure that it's true." A soft voice sang "Cause I think your so good and I'm nothing like you." It sang again "Look at you go, I just adore you I wish that I knew." It sang My eyes closed as I hugged My Bill Plush even more "What makes you think I'm so special."They sang sending me into my sleep with un-remembered dreams.

Or so I thought.