Fluff One-Shot: Adult! Tsuyu x Drowning! Male! Reader

(This is my first time using a male reader so I apologize if it's bad also I don't know what it's like to drown so hopefully this is kind of arcuate) 

The seaweed kept pulling you under the currents, refusing to let you go. 

No matter how much you would struggled and try and pry out of the seaweed, your horrible 'girlfriend' wouldn't let you go. 

You were drowning all because you two had gotten into an argument that wasn't so important. But she got so angry that she pushed you into the water and used her quirk to control the seaweed on the ocean floor to trap you in the water. 

You refused to accept death and continued to fight the seaweed which only caused your girlfriend to get even more pissed. She pointed towards you and yelled something you couldn't understand as your ears were now ringing. 

More seaweed came your way and wrapped itself around waist and chest, pulling you even more underwater. You were beginning to pass out but you still fought with the overpowering seaweed. You glared at your now ex who was beaming with anger and pointed at you again, about to demand something else. 'How did I fall in love with this bitch?' You thought as you began to finally black out and probably die as you finally stopped moving against your will. 

Before she could finish her sentence someone kicked her out of the way. Your eyes widen as the female hero swam towards you and helped get all the seaweed off, as most of the seaweed left your body you could see some trying to get behind your hero. You pointed to the attacking seaweed and the hero took action. 

The female hero used her tongue to wrap around you and throw you towards the surface. 

You finally breathed in oxygen and went to the sand. 

You started coughing as soon as you hit the surface but after a few minutes of coughing and maybe throwing up you were fine. You stood up and tried to get a glimpse of what was happening in the water but you couldn't see anything as they were almost at the ocean floor. 

You squinted your eyes still trying to get a hint of what was going on down there, you were worried for the hero but something inside told you she would be just fine. After a couple of minutes your now ex was thrown into the sand face first passed out. 

You looked over at the water to see the person that saved your life coming out of the water, you waved your arms at her. "Miss! Are you okay!? Should I call the police?!" You asked as you examined her, your eyes landed on a few cuts in her arms and face and silently wondered if it was possible for seaweed to cut the skin. 

"I should be asking you that sir, kero." The hero replied as she got some handcuffs for you ex. "And yes, please call the police." You ran to the nearby picnic table where you left your phone and dialed the police and told them about how your ex attempted to murder you. They told you to stay put and that they were coming and then you hanged up. 

You glared at your ex as she was handcuffed. The hero put her on a bench and held her sown as she talked to you. "Can you tell me what happened?" She asked with a 'kero' at the end. You told her about the fight and how she started to drown you and all that. She nodded when you were done and then you both heard the police sirens, which woke up your almost murderer. 

Your almost murderer did all the stuff scream at everyone, say she was innocent, scream that she was gonna kill you all that stuff. You didn't even need to make a case as it was way to obvious what happened. The police left and your hero was bandaged up. Your hero walked to you as you saw the police cars drive away. "Are you alright sir? Usually people who were an inch towards death are much frighten. ." She asked with her pointer finger on her cheek. 

You laughed a little. "Nah, I'm good. I refuse to die to someone like her. Besides it's not the first time a girlfriend had tried to kill me. . .for some reason I keep on dating the psycho chicks." You told her and she smiled, happy that you weren't traumatized by the events before. You held your hand out "I'm (Name) (Last) and what's the name of my hero?" You introduced and the female took your hand and shook it. "Asui Tsuyu, though you can call me Tsu, my hero name is Froppy." 

You smiled not knowing this was the start of a relationship that would last a life time.

(Kind of wished this was longer but oh well, 800 words is alright)