Fluff One Shot: Shigaraki x Artist! Overworked! Reader

Art isn't mine! 

Art isn't mine! 

(Weird Fact! I had a dream and I was Shigaraki's girlfriend! It was great.)

Shigaraki went inside the dark apartment tired as ever he went inside your shared room and laid down on the bed ready to go to sleep. He was slightly annoyed about the fact that you weren't in the room with him but he chalked it up to you doing some late night errand since he didn't see your car. 

He fell asleep on the bed and when he woke up you still weren't in the room with him. He got up and checked outside, yep your car was there so you inside. He sighed knowing where you were and he went to your private office. He creaked open the door to not startle you but you were into your work that you hadn't noticed him.  

You looked like you hadn't slept in weeks with the bags under your eyes and you hair was all over the place, it looked like you haven't been taking care of yourself lately which worried the villain. Your eyes were glued on the screen as if your life depended on it. Shigaraki sighed and went back to his room to get his artist gloves that you got him for your first year anniversary, it was much better than the ones he hand made for himself. 

He went back into your office and called out your name, you didn't respond, he tapped you on the shoulder and you let a shriek and quickly turned around. You sighed in relief when you saw it was just Shigaraki. Shigaraki could tell you haven't had a shower in a while "(Name) how long have you been working?" He asked and you picked up your phone "Only for a few hours. ." You stopped when you saw it wasn't Monday anymore "Only for a few days." You retracted your statement. You heard your boyfriend sigh "(Name) you need a break." "But I'm so close to finishing this! I just need a couple more hours." You turned back to your screen. 

Shigaraki knew it would take more than 'a couple of hours' "Save. Now." You puffed out you cheeks "But-" "(Name). You need a break. You smell almost as bad as Dabi, you haven't slept in almost a week and you haven't eaten or drank at all for the past few days. You need a break." You groaned knowing he wouldn't give up so you saved your work and turned it off and swirled your chair to face Shigaraki. 

"Okay. Now what?" You asked him with an raised eyebrow. Shigaraki picked you up and brought you to the bathroom "Now, I'm gonna give you a break. You won't have to do much, just enjoy this." He sat down and placed you on his lap as he got the bath ready, he left the bathroom so you could get undressed and get in the bath when you shouted at him saying that he could come back in he didn't respond for a minute and you shouted for him again. He came back with a bath bomb which made you raise an eyebrow "Why do you have a bath bomb? Where did you even get that?" he placed the bath bomb in the bath and you saw as the bath slowly turned (Favorite Color). 

"I read somewhere that bath bombs are relaxing." He stated. You didn't know if that was true but you weren't about to complain. He washed your hair and after an hour of a relaxing bath he left the bathroom and got you some clean PJs and wrapped you up in a towel. After you were completely dry he left to let you change, you left the bathroom and he picked you up again, he put you on the bed that was somehow had changed sheets and the blankets were cleaned, though they were still a little wet you didn't mind. 

He went out of your room and came back in a couple of minutes with popcorn and a movie in hand. "I called (Favorite Fast Food Place/Restaurant) and they will arrive with the food in around thirty minutes." He put on the movie and you both cuddled and ate popcorn until the food arrived, he again left to get the food and you two went back to cuddling and eating after a while the movie ended. You kissed your boyfriend "Thank you for this." He kissed you on the forehead "Anytime." 

(This is so cuteeee!!!)