Multiple Characters: Horror Movie Night PT.1

I don't own the art!

I have some chapters coming up sooner or later (probably later tho) so watch out for that! 

Also after I did the three main boys I chose the next person with a random generator lol

Tell me characters you want to appear in the next part! 

Izuku Midoriya or Deku 

You're probably the one who suggested it, he was scared but said yes. He was holding on to you while looking at the screen like the ring was coming out of it, he screamed like a little kid whenever a jump scare happens and he accidentally let out an attack and it almost hit the T.V. 

You chuckled and patted him on the head while telling him that he was cute when he was scared which flustered him. 

Katsuki Bakugo or King Explosion Murder

If you suggest it then he would probably say something about not wanting to watch a shitty movie, so you would have to say something like 'Oh, I didn't know you were to scared to watch a movie, oh well.' to get him to watch it with you. He was a tiny bit scared but he wouldn't let you know. Whenever a jump scare would happen he would scream an insult at the T.V. 

Shoto Todoroki or Candy Cane 

If you suggest it he'll say yes. He'll get confused with some of people's actions (like splitting up or doing some dumb thing) and you'll just shrug cause who knows what goes on inside of the people heads. He won't scream but he'll definitely react to it, gasping, flinch stuff like that.  

Tenya Iida or Ingenium 

It'll take a tad bit of convincing but he'll say yes. He'll get scared pretty easily and will scold the people in the movie's idiotic decisions which is pretty funny to watch, he'll sheik whenever a jump scare appears and start talking nonsense, then he'll stand up and randomly state that he's going to get more popcorn even if you still have a good amount of popcorn. 

Hanta Sero or Cellophane 

Of course he'll say yes! You two would have a blast making fun of the of the characters and screaming whenever a jump scare would happen or an actual good character die. I feel like watching a movie with Sero would be a lot of fun! 

Yuuga Aoyama or Can't Stop Twinkling 

He'd be so scared to watch the movie but after a lot of convincing he'd (reluctantly) say yes. 

He began screaming and cursing in French from the moment the first jump scare happened. He will be the most scared person in Class 1-A to watch the horror movie with. I don't really have anything else to say. 

Mei Hatsume or uh...idk what the fandom nicknamed her since she has no hero name 

You'd probably have to drag her from her work. During the movie she'll probably comment on every little thing, I don't know if she'd be fun tp watch a movie with or not. 

Mashirao Ojiro or Tailman 

He'd be normal? I don't know how to say this. He'd be confused every time someone did something stupid and yelp every time there was an unexpected jump scare.

Hitoshi Shinso or Insomniac 

He would probably sleep through it and if you do manage to wake him up then we won't scared at any of the jump scares, he'd see it from a mile away. 

Sorry the last ones are so short ;-;