Multiple Characters: How They React To You Coming Out As Bisexual PT.1

Art isn't mine! 

Art isn't mine! 

If you have a sexuality you want me to do then just tell me! 

Also if you don't support LGBTQIA+ get off my book

Mashirao Ojiro 

Of course he would accept you! You two would have a short chat about it then just go back to talking about random stuff. If someone dared try and be Biphobic with you he'd slap them with his tail. 

Tsuyu Asui

She'd be so happy that you trusted her enough to tell her that! You two would have a nice conversation until she had to leave. If someone tried to be mean to you about who you are she'd tongue slap them so hard it would leave a mark for days. 

Rikido Sato 

He'd celebrate your coming out with a bisexual cake! You might think it's a little over the top but he's trying. If someone tried to mean with you he'd bake them a cake and make it seem like he's just going to give it to them but at the last second he slams the cake into their face. 

Shoto Todoroki 

He'd be confused. He'd ask what Bisexual is and you'd have to explain it to him. After explaining it to him he would leave without a word and go to his Mom cause mom's know everything. He'd tell her that he doesn't understand what Bisexual is and that he doesn't want to ask you to explain it again cause you already did it once. Rei would explain it to him in a way that he would understand, after he visits his mother he goes to your house and hands you a (piece of clothing) that has the Bisexual colors on it as an apology for suddenly leaving. 

If someone tries to disrespect you he'll freeze them before they could get another sentence out of their mouth. 

Koji Koda

He'd be so impressed by your bravery to tell him. Unlike his usual, quiet, self, he would tell you that he was so proud of you and go on a long happy tangent about how amazing you are. If someone tried to hurt your feelings about who you are you can bet on your life that that person will have so many birds pooping on their head. 

Mina Ashido 

She'd be so frigging happy for you and just so supportive and just ijhghujhsdfresdboiuhg!! I don't know how to describe it! You know for a FACT that if someone tried to disrespect your amazing she'd roast their butt and make them regret ever speaking to you cause she's that girl! 

Yuuga Aoyama 

He sparkle you with Bisexual colored sparkles and tell you that it doesn't matter what gender or who you like, you are still and will always be fabulous to him. No one is allowed to disrespect your community when he was there, no one was allowed to think even of it. If they did then they would get sparkles in their eyes. 

Tenya Iida

He go on a long monologue about how brave and awesome you are. It might be a little embarrassing but he has good intentions so you let it slide. If someone disrespects you he will scold them for a long time about how they should be more accepting and that it doesn't matter what gender (or genders) you like.