Multiple Characters: How They React To You Coming Out As Bisexual Pt.2

Art isn't mine! 

Art isn't mine! 

Toru Hagakure

Of course she'd be supportive! She be super proud of and do everything she can to show it! If anyone disrespects you she'd beat their ass. 

Izuku Midoriya 

His eyes would light up like Christmas tree lights and he'd ask a lot of questions, but he knows when enough questions is enough, the questions will mostly about how you figured it out and stuff like that. If someone tried to be mean to you he'd pull out his notebook and roast their ass, he is super observant so you know his insults will be ✨GOLD✨.

Hitoshi Shinso 

He'd give you a small smile and tell you that he thinks you're really brave for telling him that. If someone is talking trash he'd brainwash them to shut up and make a fool out of themselves. 

Momo Yaoyorozu 

Sort of like Todoroki she'd be slightly confused, she heard about sexualities but she doesn't really understand it. She'd flash you a smile and tell you that she thinks that it's really cool but when you leave she'd research about Bisexuality. Afterwards she'd go to you and ask you to confirm what she learned, after you do that she nods and says that she thinks she understands now. If someone said something mean to you about it she'd fact check them in a second. 

Ran out of motivation but I'll do more sooner or later