!SUICIDE WARNING! Angst One-Shot: Dabi 'x' Suicidal! Pregnant! Female! Reader

!JUST LIKE IN THE TITLE, WARNING! THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES: SUICIDE, SLIGHT ABUSE AND MAYBE MORE! GO AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Art isn't mine!

Pretty sure Dabi is OOC but I wanted to write this so I did. Also, thanks for the help Ari!

You sat on your bed with the pregnancy test beside you. You hummed to yourself as you bandaged your burn mark on your arm, it hurt like hell but you didn't care, you wanted to die anyways so if your 'boyfriend', Dabi, did kill you you wouldn't care. At least, you wouldn't care back then. Ever since you found out you were pregnant you tried not to hurt yourself, you didn't care about yourself but you didn't want your child to suffer. 

You haven't told Dabi yet, you were scared to. He treats you like shit so who says he won't treat the baby like shit too? You didn't want to risk it. You sighed as you stared at your new bandage and all the other bandages. You hated how he treated you, what did you do to deserve this? 'I lived. .I guess I do deserve this treatment. .' You sighed again 'Even so. . .I need to leave. An unborn child doesn't deserve this hell.' You left the bathroom and grabbed the test. You couldn't tell him face to face that you wanted to break up out of fear he would kill you so you grabbed a paper and pen and started writing. 

You quickly packed your things, texted your friend to tell her that you would need to crash at their place for a little bit and left without looking back. You put the test next to the letter and used a bus to get to your friend's house. You knocked on their door and when the opened up they instantly let you inside, they helped you put your things into the guest rooms and gave you some ideas on what to do to get money without leaving the house. For once you smiled, glad that you were alive for once. 

Dabi sighed tiredly, he had just finished a mission and before so, he and you got into another fight which resulted in him burning you again. He went into your shared room expecting you to be there but you weren't there. He looked around the room seeing that all of your things were gone, he walked to the bed and saw a letter with a pregnancy test beside it. He grabbed it and looked it over, it was plain and simple, you didn't want to be with him since he keeps hurting you and you didn't want your child to be raised by him. 

His eyes widened at the letter and he grabbed the test in rage, he was shaking in anger at this point and he burned the things in his hands. 

~~~~ 

It's been nine months since you've broken up with Dabi and with the help of your friend you now had a small house a couple blocks away from your friend, she tried to get you help but you were so focused on work and going to the doctor. 

The thoughts still existed, as much as you loved your child you still believed you should die. The only thing that stopped you from attempting was the fact that you had a child. Eventually your water broke and you went to the hospital and had your beautiful daughter, her hair was white which at first confused you until you remembered Dabi dyed his hair from white to black, she had your eyes and the first time you saw her thought you didn't deserve her even though you totally do.