Headcannons: Villain Ochaco and What Dating Her Would Be Like

Art isn't mine!

Art isn't mine!

How Ochaco Became A Villain And What She Would Be Like

~Personally I think Ochaco would be a small time thief instead of a murderer and all that usual stuff.

~She'd mostly take wallets from strangers in a casual and sneaky way, not really anything flashy, she'd give most of her money to her parents while rarely giving some to herself, she also sometimes gives back the wallets to their owners in also a casual way so they won't say anything to the police. 

~After the USJ event (in this AU she's in home schooling herself) she starts to take a tiny bit more, not by a lot though. 

~But then her parents say that work is worse than usual and she knows that she cannot help them with the little money she can give them. At first she is reluctant to even think of officially becoming a villain and she starts working multiple part time jobs. 

~After weeks of this routine of waking up at probably very early hours and going to home at very late hours and sometimes stealing wallets on the side and gets tired and realizes that she needs another way that is not murdering people.

~After a couple more weeks of thinking and training herself she decides to actively rob a house. It was a middle class house that was on a trip and with using her quirk to avoid/destroy cameras and robbed them and took most of their money, she felt bad and left some of it behind.

~After a while she slowly gets used to robbing middle class people and thankfully her parents are slowly getting on their feet, until All For One vs All Might and that would change EVERYTHING.

~Everyone is suddenly much more aware of their surroundings and is more protective of themselves than before.

~So after a few close calls and hardly getting anything she knows she has to do stuff differently. So she robs a bank. She begins with lifting as many costumers in the air as she can before getting caught and then threatens to harm them if they don't give her the money. Most of the time they agree and then she gets out of there and after no one can see her she slowly puts them down.

~She does this for a while and gets known as "Anavity" Cause anti gravity and they don't know her name idk I thought it was clever-

~But one day, she's just casually robbing another store and you, a hero in training, U.A student on patrol. You stop her like the hero you are and she instantly falls for you.

Befriending her/crush stage

~It takes a while to actually start dating her, since the whole 'she's a criminal on the run' thing

~One day you recognize her on the street, you don't want to make a scene just in case so you just tap her on the shoulder and ask to speak with her in private.

~She tells you her story and you have sympathy. After a little bit of consideration you offer her a deal. She returns as much money as possible and doesn't rob anyone anymore and you let her go and you don't tell anyone about her, you get her number and you promise her that you would give her at least one hundred yen/dollars once a week.

~She agrees and goes back to working multiple jobs at once.

~You stick to your promise and give her money every week

~You two begin talking more and you become friends!

~Her feelings for you grow even more after the professional license arc and she always compliments you on your determination to become a hero

~She tries to stop her feelings and tells herself that you are busy being a hero and that she can't get distracted because she has so many responsibilities to even think of getting a partner.

~After you finish your first year of U.A things has settled down, her parents are getting more work and money and Uraraka doesn't have to work so hard and she can actually focus on herself.

Dating her

~You confess to her and after a few days of her considering if she was worthy of you and if she actually deserves you.

~She says yes and you take her to dinner the day after

~She has a lot of doubts that she deserves you after her villain past but you always comfort her

~She feels so bad whenever you spend money on her.

~Whenever she can she donates money to charities that help stop world hunger and to help poor people.

I love Uraraka so much she's my comfort character

I'll post this on Quotev later