Chapter 2

The next day

White haired bean pov

I was skipping down to class while getting confused stares from the students. I brushed them off and wave to class 2b as I passed their class to to stop at the door of mine. I opened the door to be met with complete silence, of course I was confused "What's wrong?" I asked tilting his head. "Midoriya we have questions about last night." Momo said looking at me. I smiled and go to the podium "Mr.Aizawa may I use this?" I asked looking at him in the back of the class in the shadows. Everyone else besides kacchan looked and was suprised, they didn't know he was there. "And here I was thinking you got rusty." Kacchan said standing up and coming to my side. "Yes you may problem child." Sensei said leaning on the wall he was infront of. Kacchan took my bag and carried it to my seat. "Well... who's first."

An aray of arms went up, "umm, Mina!" I said smiling softly "she got up and asked "why is your hair turning white?" I thought about my response. "It's a family thing. It shows that I'm ready to continue the family legacy, next....Tokoyami!" I said. He stood up "what is your family legacy?" He asked and everyone besides kacchan nodded. "Well... my family are hunting assassins." I said as I pointed to Iida. "Who is your father?" He asked while chopping some imaginary wood. I paled, kacchan noticed this and mouthed to me to breathe. I took a deep breathe before beginning "he is Gon Freecss." I said while taking in his and everyone else's shock.

"Shoto." I said "if he is your father, why is your hair turning white?" I smirked "that's because of my other father." I said shocking them even more, I walked to my seat as the bell rings and we start class.

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi baby deku cuddling next to gon and killua.

We were going to ground beta for training. When we got there we saw the principal. "I have an announcement, as you may know Midoriya's fathers are coming to UA, but his uncles are here too." After he said that I felt a disturbance in the force that is my surroundings. I turn around and catch a bubble headed needle and a card in each hand. "Uncle Hisoka, Uncle Illumi. If your going to do this atleast don't tell the principal." I said throwing said objects back. "Oooh Izuku! It's been sooo long! how have you been?" Uncle Hiso asked me.

"I've been fine." I said following Uncle Illu's eyes, I looked at kacchan and see him sweating bullets. I go over to him and pat his head. He growled at me like the dog he is and I push him towards Kirishima. "Anyway before I was so rudely interrupted. Midoriya you will be having a fight with your uncles." Principal Nezu said. I nodded and went to the field.

Timeskip because I can't write fight scenes for shit (stop being disrespectful) (whatever)

I was panting uncle hisoka used his bungee gum. "Hey we said we don't used that anymore!" I shouted as I got stuck in it. "Well your hair tells me you're ready." Uncle Illu said. I roll my eyes as Hiso came to get me out of the gum. I hit him in the head. And walked off "I'm telling Dad!" I shouted so he could hear "which one?" Uncle Illu said appearing infront of me. "Gon." I said "ooooooh goooon!" I heard Hiso said I ran out of there as Illu started hitting him to snap him out of whatever fantasy he was in. I enter the viewing room to be met with my class in a state of shock. "How did you do all of that?! Mr. Aizawa never taught us that!" Kaminari shouted I smiled and sat down waiting for kacchan to be done with his questioning from the class.

Another time skip brought to you by Hisoka trying to steal baby Izu from his parents.

I was in my room when I heard a knock, "come in it's open!" Todoroki opened the door. Even though his face was neutral I saw sadness behind it. "What's wrong?" I asked he walked over and sat next to me. "My dad... he wants to break us up." He said laying next to me. I got up from my position on the bed and got on him, straddling him. He looked up at me with a questioning look. "If he tries that, we'll use my notebook and kill him." I said as he chuckles. He pulls me down and kisses me. I kissed back.

When we separated he asked "I wonder how far the kiss will take us?" He said I looked at him, went to my closet and got an outfit. "Let's see shall we?" I said as I went to the bathroom.

I wonder what's going to happen. Anyways! Hope you enjoyed! The next chapter will be out in a few days. Please be patient with me. Anyway stay safe and I'll see you guys in the comments! Bye! 👋👋👋