Chapter 6

3rd pov

All might stood there confused, he stared at the men who just came in and requested to see him. They claimed to be young Midoriya's parents, 'but wasn't Inko his mother?' He thought to himself as he opened his mouth to answer the white haired male.

When someone piped in, "All Might... what in ever loving fuck did you do?!" Shouted present mic from across the room. Said man looked at him. "I don't know my friend." The man replied with a bit nervously. "May we know what he did Mr.Zoldyck?" Asked Nemuri, who had finished brushing her hair.

"This 'hero' told two students to go and force themselves on my son Yesterday." Said Killua cracking his knuckles. The teachers turned to looked at the blonde man who by now was shaking.

"Is this true Toshinori?" Asked Aizawa stepping out of his sleeping bag. "Yes I did, young Midoriya would go well with miss Uraraka, anyway being gay is a sin and he's just confused so I thought I'll help him out of the phase he's in. That boy is also a killer! So is his father they are evil!" Said the blonde bimbo.

Gon pov

"What. The. Actual. FUCK?!" I looked over at my husband to see him looking at the man with cold emotionless eyes(you know the ones reader. -Tern). "Toshinori, you know we don't accept homophobia at U.A right?" I looked towards the vents and saw "Nezu! Hello again." I said going over to him.

Killua and I rescued Nezu from a lab when we were 15, we are two of the few humans he trusted to touch him. "Now Toshinori, how did you find out about that? I remember keeping that file in my desk." Said Nezu eyeing the man in suspicion. "Well, after his first year I wanted to find out more about him so I snu-" he was cut off by Nezu "you snuck into my office and looked at his files?" Asked Nezu rubbing his temples.

The man nodded his head in shame. "Nezu, it's getting late how about we deal with this tomorrow?" I asked trying to ease the tension I the room. "Of course my friend! Yagi, report to my office tomorrow at 3:15pm, the same with the Zoldycks." Said the rat. I nodded and pulled Killua with me, he was silent the whole time glaring daggers at the blonde bimbo.

"Ne Killua, how about we go and spend some time with Izuku?" I asked intertwining our fingers together. He nodded as he smiled a bit, we walked together to the dorms where our son was. I was skipping all the way and nearly fell, luckily Killua was holding my hand.

"Baka, you act just like a child." Was all he said as he squeezed my hand protectively. I squeezed back and smiled as we walked on.

When we arrived, I knocked on the door amd waited for someone to open it. A few seconds later a pink skinned girl opened the door, she smiled as she made space for us to enter. We enter to see everyone around a table and Izuku barely talking to anyone.

"I hope you don't mind us dropping by." I said taking off my coat. "It's nothing we were going to have a movie night anyways so yeah!" Said a black hair girl (momo).

After dinner

Izuku pov

I sat next to dad and rested my head on papa's shoulder. We watched a pre-quirk horror movie called the conjuring 2.

Everyone screamed as the dog transformed into 'the crooked man' I couldn't help but laugh out at the way they screamed. "This is quite funny." I said as I watched todoroki freeze and burst into flames at the same time while clinging to kacchan who also clung to him, both of them screaming like little girls. "I couldn't agree with you more brat." Said dad holding onto papa who looked like uncle Hisoka was coming to squeeze his ass.

The movie finished and everyone was a twitching sweaty mess. The door flew open and everyone screamed and huddled together. "All of you, bed. Now." Aizawa-Sensei said his eyes glowing a scary red. Everyone got up and went to the stairs, but stopped at the hallway. It was pitch black and the lightswitch was at the other end of the hallway.

Everyone opted to stay in the living room. Shoto grabbed me and we crashed onto the ground next to Denki and Shinsou. I drifted to sleep but not before I heard a "good night my baby, I missed you so much." From Papa And a "missed you brat" from dad. 'Missed you guys too.' I thought to myself as I yawned and fell asleep.