Chapter 15

3rd pov

The crowd cheered as the winners of the second-year sports festival were announced. Each round of cheering was louder than the next till the tied winners were announced.

Mic was hyping them up along the way and once the time came to announce the winners the crowd cheered even louder, especially since the commissioner walked out with both boys planked at his sides like loyal soldiers.

"You know Eijirou seeing those two all serious is quite attractive, isn't it?" Shoto leaned on Eijirou and both males stared at their boyfriends who stood side by side as the president gently placed the gold medals around their slender necks.

"You did great boys, I'm proud of you both. You two somehow manage to always surpass my expectations, keep it up." The students in the bleachers to the side cheered louder as the president ruffled both boys' hair, causing Izuku to giggle and Katsuki to scowl but he smiled smugly afterwards.

"Give it up for our winners! Katsuki Bakugou and Izuku Zoldyck!!!" Midnight shouted with an unnaturally wide smile as louder cheers were heard. Katsuki grunted as Izuku jumped onto his back and wrapped his arms around his neck and both smiled as reporters, photographers and students alike rushed to take their photos.

"We knew you brats could do it!" The crowd parted as Katsuki's female carbon copy walked up to them and brought both boys into chokeholds with a smile. Three other people followed behind her wearing smiles that showed sympathy for both boys who tried desperately to get away from the older woman. 

"Hag! Let me go! Your boobs are suffocating me!!" Mitsuki begrudgingly let go, causing both boys to fall on their asses as they breathed a sigh of relief as they were helped to their feet by Shoto and Eijirou.

"Mitsuki-san, you are a mean woman!" Mitsuki laughed heartily as her son and her unofficially adopted son conversed with the other people who they noticed were there.

"Kurapika-ojisan! I've missed you, how've you guys been?" The blonde man with waist length hair ruffled the teen's hair and hugged him.

"We're all proud of you both! You'll all make excellent heroes one day." Izuku and Katsuki smiled as Gon and Killua nodded. When did they get here? 

"Thanks guys. We won't let you down." Shoto and Kiri hugged both boys as their family took discreet photos of them.

"Who wants to bet they'll be together by the end of the school year?" Kurapika and Mitsuki stared at Leorio who grinned darkly.

"We all know better than to make a bet with you Layoreo." The ravenett scowled and pinched Kurapika's cheek affectionately.

"That's Mr.Layoreo to you!" Masaru shook his head with a chuckle and kissed his wife.

"I agree with him." Mitsuki nodded, those boys are just something else.