Chapter 10

Izuku pov

I dodged the ball that was about to hit me in the back, turning around I saw a new student smirking at me. I activated my nen and threw my ball at him it had green lightning around it and hit him in the stomach before bouncing off and hitting Tetsutetsu and Kamakiri in the back and in the face. I ran forward and picked up the ball hurling it Bondo and my second one was thrown to block the ball thrown by Mina, her ball bounced off of mine and hit her in the face. I heard Kacchan laughing behind me as I smirked at the shocked faces of Kirishima and Kaminari who were about to throw their quirks at me. "T.R.Y M.E" I seethed using my bloodlust causing people who tried to throw at me freeze up before turning around and throwing their quirk powered tech at someone else.

"Hey Deku." I turned around to come face to face with Kacchan grinning at me with murder in his eyes. I grinned back at him and we ran at eachother, dodging quirked powered dodgeballs along the way. Kacchan and I threw our tech at eachother, we dodged and grabbed random ones we got out hands on and kept throwing the dodgeballs at eachother not caring about anyone who got caught in the crossfire. 

*HONK*

The horn blared and everyone around us dropped to the ground as Kacchan and I hit eachother with our dodgeball tech and we were both thrown against the fence, the stadium was quiet as kacchan and I got up and walked towards the others in our year as the crowd cheered for our year. I gave Kacchan a high-five as the names for the next round were called, we cheered as we noticed that even though some were hit as long as they hit others, they got points to be able to go into our next and final round.

"WE NOT HAVE A FIVE MINUTES BREAK!!!" Present mic blared into the mic 'seriously, who gave him a mic?!' I'm pretty sure every student asked in their mind. I sighed as we were led off of the platform and into the tunnel. "That was so awesome Mido, same to you Baku!" I smiled as Shoto came up behind me and kissed my cheek. "I never knew Midoriya could be so scary." said Kaminari as he hid behind Shinsou who was still shocked.

Our classmates sat at a table and we joined them. "Hey Dori, we saved you guys some seats!" I heard Denki say as I sat next to him and Shoto sat next to me as Kacchan and Kiri followed.

"So are you guys happy about moving onto the next round?" I asked smiling as I ate some of Shoto's food. "I would normally be happy but the fact that you and Bakugou fight like that makes me not want to compete anymore." said Mina as Denki, Hagakure and some others agreed. "Don't worry, the fact that you survived my dad's training just makes you strong enough to actually fight us." I said smiling sweetly. "But that doesn't mean anything! They always kick our asses!" Shouted Denki as the rest of the class nodded.

"Well I know some people who will be having extra training after the sports festival." we looked towards the voice and saw my dad, "Please Mr.Zoldyck, no more training, it's unfair!!" whined Hagakure and Jirou as my dad sighed and rolled his eyes. "Whatever... anyways, the break is almost over. Start getting ready for the last round is going to start soon." "HAI!!!" our class answered as we got up and discarded our rubbish.

"Good luck guys!" I shout over the cheers of the crowd as we exited the tunnel along with the other classes.

A/N

sorry for not updating this book, I was feeling guilty so I wrote this chapter, I know it's short but bear with me till I can get my motivation back.