Chapter 3

3rd pov

Izuku had just got away from uncle hiso, who tried to grab his ass. Now here he is in Todoroki's room cuddling him in one of said boys' hoodie.

Todoroki was combing his hand through Midoriya's hair when his phone rang. "Who's that Izuku?" He asked. "Uraraka" said a tired deku as he answered the phone.

I: hello Uraraka-san, is there something wrong?
U: hey deku-kun, can you meet me at fountain behind the school in 5 minutes?
I: umm, sure I'll see you there. Bye.
U: bye, Deku-kun~ *hang up*

"What was that about?" Asked the Canadian flag. "Uraraka wanted me to meet her at the fountain and I don't have a good feeling about it." Said the broccoli as he pulled on his iconic red shoes. "Come back soon I want my cuddles." Said Todoroki as he hugged the pillow Midoriya was laying on. Izuku smiled and kissed the pokeball's lips and exited the room.

Timesip brought to you by me and my procrastination

⚠️⚠️Warning ahead!!! Sexual harassment is present in the following scene and before you come for my ass, it's not Hisoka!! He and Illumi had already left and went back to adventuring.⚠️⚠️

Izuku pov

I walk up to the fountain and see Uraraka and Iida there. "Hey guys! What's up?!" I asked as I ran up to them. They turned around and smiled at me. "Greetings Midoriya!" Said Iida as he did his weird wood chopping move. "Well... Deku-kun I have something to tell you." Uraraka said as she stepped closer to me and I took one back. She kept getting closer to me and I kept backing away this happened till I backed into something I looked up and saw Iida.

"What's going on?" I asked as Iida hold my arms behind my back. "I love you Deku-kun, will you go out with me and leave todoroki to Iida?" She asked unbottoning her blouse.
"No." I said looking her dead in the eyes. She rolled her eyes and moved closer to me. "When I'm finished with you your going to be begging to be with me." She said moving closer to my face. She kissed me, she tried to make me open my mouth but I kept it closed.

She moved her hand down to my crotch and squeezed. I gasp and she forcefully sent her tongue in my mouth. I froze for a few minutes before I took my foot off the ground and used the metal platted heel of my shoe and nailed Iida in the nuts.

️⚠️Warning over!!⚠️⚠️

He let me go and doubled over in pain, Uraraka tried to run away but I grabbed her hair and slammed her head into the wall repeatedly. When I stopped she was barely breathing. I let her slip from my grasp and she dropped with a thud. I thank my new ancestors that we were in a corner and can't be easily seen.

I stood there for a few seconds contemplating what just happened. Once I wrapped my head around it my eyes teared up and I took out my phone and called Kacchan to tell him where I was and to meet me there.

Three minutes later he arrived and once he saw what the scene was he immediately called recovery girl and he dragged me away from there. I was silently crying my eyes out when we entered the common room. The class was shocked to see me like that and were about to ask questions, but the look Kacchan gave them caused them to refrain from doing so. We arrived at his dorm amd he opened the door and we went inside.

We sat on his bed and he held me in his arms and I felt safe like I was with Todoroki (remember they are like brothers). "Deku you want to tell me what happened?" He asked I didn't answer, he sighed "want me to call icy-thot?" He asked a little softer. I nodded and settled into his chest "can-can you call K-iri?" I asked, he nodded and left the room.

A little later, kacchan came in with Kirishima and Todoroki they saw the blood and ran to me and checked for injuries, seeing none they sighed with relief and looked at me as I stared off I into space with tears running down my face continuously.

Todothotki pov

I picked up Midoriya and he latched onto me koala style. I motioned for Bakugou and Kirishima to follow me and we left the room and made our way to his room.

We enter his room and to Kirishima's suprise it was not showered in All Might merch like at the start of the year. I asked Bakugou and Kirishima to get some blankets and clothes as I carried Izuku to his shower.

After the shower (yes he bathed Midoriya and our todohoeki did not do anything perverted he a gentleman)

I took the clothes from Bakugou and dressed Midoriya as he was still staring off into space. I sat his bed as Kirishima and Bakugou sat on the ground on his fuzzy black, white and neon green rug.

"Midoriya?" He blinked and stared at me shakily. I smiled slightly and hugged him he snuggled into me more. "Ummm, midobro... can you tell us what happened so we can help you feel better?" Kiri asked softly leaning his head on Katsuki's shoulder.

"Y-yeah... but promise me you wo-won't be m-ma-d at m-e." He said getting up and sitting down on my lap. "We-well... and t-tha-that's what h-app-ened." He said his voice cracking at the end. By now Katsuki was livid, Kiri was crying but not manly tears they were tears for how and I quote 'unmanly those pardon my French ugly bitchy poor spoiled people are' and I, I was ready to trap them in my ice and leave their heads out and let them die like that.

Bakugou got up and was about to leave the room when Midoriya piped up "kacchan, can we cuddle like when we were kids?" He asked. Bakugou came and got on the bed, Izuku got off of me and cuddled up next him and Katsuki wrapped his arms around him (not in a romantic way you nasty people) I was about to leave the room when Izuku said "Todoroki-kun can you and Kiri-kun lay with us?" I looked at Kiri and he was already behind Katsuki snuggling his head into said boy's back. I smiled and got behind Midoriya and wrapped my hand around his waist and smiled as I push my face into his head of white hair the still has hints of green in the ends.

They stayed like that and forgot that Izuku's parents were at the airport being picked up by Inko Midoriya.

..- -- -- -- -- -- --..-- / --. ..- -.-- ... / .. / .... .- ...- . / ... --- -- . - .... .. -. --. / - --- / ... .- -.-- .-.-.- / .-- .... . -. / .. / .-- .- ... / -.... / .. / .-- .- ... / .-. .- .--. . -.. / -... -.-- / -- -.-- / -.-. --- ..- ... .. -. / .-- .... --- / .-- .- ... / .- -... --- ..- - / .---- ...-- / --. --- .. -. --. / --- -. / .---- ....- / .- -- -.. / -. --- - / . ...- . -. / - .... .-. . . / -.-- . .- .-. ... / .-.. .- - . .-. / .-- .... . -. / .. / .-- .- ... / ---.. / .. / .-- .- ... / .-. .- .--. . -.. / --- -. -.-. . / .- --. .- .. -. / -... -.-- / .... .. ... / -... .-. --- - .... . .-. / .-- .... --- / .-- .- ... / .---- ----. / --. --- .. -. --. / --- -. / ..--- ----- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .. / .-- .- ... / - .-. .- ..- -- .- - .. --.. . -.. / ..-. --- .-. / -- --- -. - .... ... / .- -. -.. / .-. . -- . -- -... . .-. / .. .----. -- / .---- ....- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-    

Solve to find out^