Chapter 13

Izuku pov

I stood up as Setsuna ran towards me, already splitting apart. I walked closer to the middle of the platform as she used her separated parts to deliver hits. I closed my eyes and blocked out the noise of the crowd and the students in the stands. 

I turned my nails into sharp claws and used them to swat away the pieces. I sensed a presence behind me, I turned around and punched Setsuna in the stomach, then I pushed two of my fingers into her neck and watched with a small smile as her body convulsed in on itself, she stumbled back and coughed violently as the rest of her body swiftly put itself back together(For those of you who don't speak idiot, the top half of her body was put together and when he hit her her body put itself back together on impulse) and she collapsed onto the ground and she wheezed and gagged on air. 

"Do you forfeit Setsuna or can you continue?" Cementoss asked genuine concern dripping in his normally stoic voice. 

Setsuna pounded on the ground three times and ectoplasm used a clone to get her off of the platform and to the med bay. 

"WHHAAT A MAD DISSSPLAY OF POWWWEEERRRRR!!!" Shouted mic, the crowd cheers for the white-haired boy as he walked back to the stands he was hugged by his boyfriend and Katsuki threw him a packet of chips. 

"Eat something you bitch." Katsuki said taking a sip of his juice and then throwing a handful of crackers at Tokoyami. "You too bird bitch." He said as the next fights were announced.

"Really?" Asked Fumikage with a 'done with life' tone of voice.

"Why not??" Asked Bakugou with a smug smirk planted on his face.