Chapter 9

3rd pov

All around them the students were hearing thier friends and classmates being found by Ectoplasm and his clones.

Class 1a were doing well and Ectoplasm has only found Sato, Kota and Shoji, but that was all because they were all a bit on the plus side.
Izuku watched as his teacher walked past his hiding place finding pony and Ibara from 2b. He felt the need to and decided to walk with Ectoplasm.

"Come out come out wherever you are." Said the hero as he ran off towards the rustling of bushes to see Mei the support course student.

5 minutes later

Out of all the students that stated this first round only 2a and a handful of 2b and c were left, so to finish off the game the 40 students remaining would be moving on to the next round.

Ectoplasm wasn't expecting to see a white haired Izuku to be behind him as soon as the airhorn was sounded, but that is exactly what happened.

He was on his way back to the stands when he bumped into the boy who was looking at him dead in the eyes. He swore he would have peed himself if it weren't for the fact that Izuku smiled at him and ran off. 'What was that about?' He asked himself as he exited the forest.

"NOW ONTO THE NEEEXTT EVENT!!" Blared Mic from the announcers booth

After spinning the wheel it landed on , "quirk Dodgeball" Stated the chairman. "BASICALLY ALL CONTESTANTS WILL USE DODGEBALLS THAT WILL GET THE CHARACTERISTICS OF YOUR QUIRK!!! YOU LOVELY STUDENTS WILL USE THESE TO ELIMINATE OTHER CONTESTANTS!!!" Yelled mic into the microphone to Aizawa's dismay.

Cementos used his quirk to make a rectangular platform and around it was a fence and against the fence were two racks of technical round balls on each side.

All the students entered the rectangle and and they all grabbed 2-3 balls each. It was silent for a minute and all that can be heard was the technology powering up and adjusting to the user's quirks.

A few more seconds of silence, then the horn blared and all hell broke loose.