Chapter 7

3rd pov

BANG BANG BANG!!!

Killua was asked by Aizawa to wake up everyone, so he grabbed the frying pans and proceeded to bang them together waking everyone up.

"Dad! Why? I was having a good dream!" Yelled Izuku tackling his father, this resulted in a fight between the two.

Everyone stood by as they watched Katsuki and Gon try to pry Izuku and Killua away from eachother.

"Katsuki pull!" Yelled Gon holding Killua by the waist as he tried to get him to let go of thier son. "What do you think I'm trying to do!?" Yelled Katsuki as he tried to keep Izuku in his arms but said boy kept slithering his way out of the male's arms to attack his father.

"I'll buy you Katsudon if you stop!" Shouted Bakugou panting heavily, Izuku stopped and looked at him. Everyon swore they saw cat ears and a cat tail on the boy as he did they 'owo' face.

"Promise?" He asked dropping his arms to his side. The overgrown dandelion nodded and set him down.

"Kk!" The cauliflower ran up the stairs, "well that happened" said Denki.

"Ok, you brats get ready for class and the training of your lives at the end of the day." Chuckled Killua, receiving a smack from Gon.

At the end of the day

Izuku pov

"OK everybody, since you maggots don't know how we trained with Izuku we'll get him and Katsuki to show you." I looked at Dad and he grinned at me. "But dad, they'll die!" I shouted in concern, Kacchan nodding agreeing with me.

"Midobro, are you saying that we're weak?" Asked Kaminari, "sorry dunce face, but you'll die." Kacchan stated walking up to me.

"You guys, go warm up and get in the circle."papa said.

After warming up

"Just like old times Kacchan?" I asked stepping into the cirlce. My friend grinned crazily, "just like old times deku!" He did a thumbs up and laughed.

"Ready boys?" My dad asked his hand in the air. "You bet your ass old man!" Kacchan yelled "I'm not that old you brat!" He yelled as papa hugged him. "Whatever, go!" At that Kacchan and I started running at each other.

(Like the author has said, they can't write fight scenes for shit) after the fight

3rd

"They've been going at this for 30 minutes! Stop them." Pleaded Denki as he watched Midoriya and Bakugou in the ring trading blows like nothing.
"There's no stopping them once they've started." Sighed Gon shaking his head, "since it was your idea, you stop them." Said Gon pushing his husband towards the two boys who were still going at it.

"This is so unfair." Said Killua walking to the ring stretching this arms. "Please be careful, you remember what happened last time you interrupted them while they were fighting?" Asked Gon smiling smugly. "Yes, of course I remembered. He fucking bit me!" Yelled Killua as his husband laughed slightly.

The class watched as their white haired teacher walked towards the cloud of dust that had been made from, Midoriya and Bakugou's fast moving. He disappeared for a good thirty seconds before he emerged with the two boys by their collars.

"Fuck you." Said Bakugou.

"Fuck you too." Stated the teacher.

"This sounds really illegal." Said Izuku as his father drops him on his ass.

"Zu shut up!" Yelled the blonde and his father as he smiled smugly.

"OK! The class's turn." Said Gon clasping his hands together. The class gulped.

"Good luck!" Yelled Izuku and Katsuki drying off their faces with towels.

Because of exams this month, no updates till next month.