Chapter 8

Sports festival

3rd pov

Katsuki just gave a better speech than his first year festival's. And now the classes are waiting for their special guest to come and announce what they'll be doing for their fist round of the sports festival.
"Who is this extra!?" Asked Baquègo as a man with black hair and red eyes came onto the platform. "GIVE IT UP FOR THE NEW CHAIRMAN OF THE HERO COMMISSION!!!" yelled mic

 "GIVE IT UP FOR THE NEW CHAIRMAN OF THE HERO COMMISSION!!!" yelled mic

"Greetings students, Teachers, pros and family. I am Derkane Farinaki (cool name huh😏), your new head of the hero commission, Thank you for coming out to support our young heroes. I promise they won't disappoint." He said looking at everyone but his eyes rested on a white haired male who was the same as him, he nodded slightly and received an equally slight nod.

"That being said, let the sports festival begin." He said as the crowds cheered. "That's my boy." Stated a black haired man with small glasses. His companion a slightly shorter male with long blonde hair rolled his eyes, "He's still my baby boy! And where is Killua and Gon!?." He shouted crossing his arms.

"We're right here." Stated the mentioned white haired male as he walked up to he two with Gon who was running to catch up. "Finally. Now where are are we supposed to watch this thing?" Asked the blonde his brown eyes turning a bright shade of scarlet, effectively scaring his husband who backed up a bit.

"Jeez, so impatient follow us." Stated Killua dragging the tall man by his collar. "Hey! Wait up!" Yelled the blonde and greenette as they ran to catch up with thier husbands.

Back with the students

The wheel showed the words, 'hide and seek' the students were confused till mic explained. "You little listeners are going to hide around the forest and we'll get one of the pros to find you, once you are found you are to help the seeker find the others. Quirks are allowed and you may use them to hide but no fighting and you're not allowed to go beyond the white line!!!" Yelled the hero as he received a glare from the sleeping eraserhead.

"You can go hide in three!!" Locks were heard as the gate started opening, "two!!" The gates where halfway opened and you can see the forest. "One!!" A horn was blared and all chaos ensued.

People were pushing, shoving, someone bit Iida and someone pulled out a chunk of Uraraka's hair. Izuku and Katsuki shared a glance and they both ran back towards the stadium and started running back to the stampede of UA second years.

"What is this I see? Izuku and Katsuki are running on the other students!!" Everyone looked at the big screen and sure enough it showed two boys running and hopping on top of the students who were struggling to get through the gate.

"That's my baby!!" Yelled a green haired male and a blonde woman. They both made eye contact and smiled. "Hi Mitsuki(it autocorrected to Mitsubishi...💀)!!!" Yelled the greenette as the woman grabbed her husband's hand as she sat down "Hi Gon!" She yelled back smiling. People around her were shocked, she knew the famous hero/hunter.

Izuku and Katsuki smirked as they finally made thier way into the forest, they watched back for a minute to see a few people on the floor from where they ran and the others were getting in easier now. Izuku ran off first followed by Katsuki they started hopping from tree to tree away from the other teens then they split up.

"Good luck Kacchan!!!" Yelled the cauliflower as he looked back at the blonde who was taking in his surroundings,  "I want to fight you later nerd!!" He heard back, 'close enough' he chuckled as he knew that was the blonde's way of saying Goodluck.

10 minutes later

"Well times up for hiding!! Let the seeker enter!!" Yelled Mic over the mic (wtf?), a person entered.

"I'll find you kids!!" Yelled Ectoplasm as he made a clone and they ran off into the forest.

"Let the games officially begin..." stated Izuku and Katsuki as they sank into the shadows of the place they were hiding in.

Did you like it?
Next chapter in two weeks
Who are the Blonde, the black haired man and the hero commissioner? Are they tied to the Zoldycks in a specific way?
Find out next time on Dragon ball- sorry wrong outro.

Find put next time on!

ꀤꁴꀎꀘꀎ ꁴꂦ꒒ꀷꌩꏳꀘ