Chapter 16

Katsuki's pov

I grumbled and opened my eyes, the first thing I registered was the weight on my chest. I tried to get Kiri off me but he was adamant, Half and half was on another bed and Deku was next to me. 'GET OFF ME!!' I pushed him off and he latched onto Deku, who hugged him back. I got up and went to take a shower. When I got out, The other three were cuddled up on the bed. 

"Half-N-Half, why are you over there?" He blinked his eyes and pointed to the other two who had him in a death grip. "Izuku, black-whipped me over and they wrapped themselves around me. Help, please." I rolled my eyes and nodded, I hastily put on some casual clothes and then got on my bed, I straddled the half-peeled babybel and placed one of my hands on Izuku's and Eijirou's heads, I started scratching their scalps. They smiled and were loosening their hold on the male under me. Shoto was about to move before the two grabbed me by my arms and pulled me down. Shoto moved to the side and into Eijirou's chest. I landed in front of Izuku whose chest I was now face-first in.

"Bakugo, I can't move, he's got me trapped." I grumbled and tried to get away, Izuku just dug his nails into my shoulder and sides, a sad whine came from him. "I guess we're stuck till they wake up." I heard a soft gasp and a tap to my back. "Your boyfriend is kissing my head, I'm scared." I raised an eyebrow and hummed. "It's fine with me to be honest, he has admitted he's-... you should talk to him when he's awake." 

He hummed and then he said a quiet 'maybe' before falling silent. "I'm going to sleep, he's soft." Chuckling, I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 'I might as well get some sleep, he's not goona wake up for a while.'

3rd pov 

A few hours later

Izuku opened his eyes and rubbed them, or tried to. He noticed a weight on one of his arms and looked down, his eyes widened when he saw Katsuki's face buried in his chest, the white-head looked over and saw Shoto being spooned by Eijirou, a small smile on his face. All the sudden, his bladder needed to be emptied. Izuku shook Katsuki, trying to get the taller male awake.

"Kacchan. Kacchan!" The blonde got up and looked at him grumpily, he would coo at the other normally but Izuku had to pee. Izuku dashed away and rushed into the bathroom. Katsuki snickered softly and looked over at Eijirou who smiled up at him. "Look at who's in your arms." The redhead looked down and turned nearly the same color as his hair. "What happened?" The smug blonde kissed his cheek and booped his nose. " You grabbed him in your sleep." Izuku came out and grumbled. "Kacchan, can I sit in your lap? I feel... I don't know, I just want you to hold me." The tall male opened his arms and the shorter straddled him before resting his head on Katsuki's shoulder.

"Oh Ei, You and Shoto should have a talk, when you two have it, Kacchan and I want to talk to you as well." Eiji swallowed but the soft look from the small male made him smile and nod. 

"Who's hungry? It's around 4 in the afternoon and none of us has eaten today." Izuku's stomach grumbled and Katsuki got up. "You wake him up and meet us downstairs, we'll make a feast and eat it and watch a movie in Halfie's room." A nod and the two were out, Kirishima shook Shoto awake and both got ready to go downstairs.

"Oh, Shoto! Can we talk later? I have something to tell you. " The apathetic face got a bit pinker and the other teen nodded. When the two got downstairs Izuku was on the counter, swinging his feet and sipping on a juice box. "You alright baby?" Izuku nodded and Shoto kissed him, Eijirou and Izuku stared at each other before Eijirou ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead. "Get your snacks nerds and piece of blank paper, we're going to Daddy's Trauma's dorm for movie night." The three nodded and Eijirou placed Izuku on his back while Shoto and Katsuki took care of the food. 

Izuku, Shoto and EIjirou took showers while Katsuki took the liberty of preparing for the next 14-24 hours. "Kacchan, it's time to continue our competition!" The two glared at each other from opposite sides of the monopoly boards. Their boyfriends were concerned yet intrigued. 

A/N
Hiiii... How ya'll doin? Sorry, I was so busy and writer's block had me in its clutches. Thank you for your endless patience. Love y'all, till next time.

Bye Judies <3