Chp 25

It was with surprised delight that Tyler landed on his back with a heavy thump on Damon's- their bed. Tyler brows flew up as he was faced with a vamped out Damon. "Mhph -" he moaned as Damon kissed him and his fanges nicked his lower lip.

The blood made Damon shudder in pleasure. He grabbed the hem of Tyler's sweater and yanked it up. Tyler sat up, his hair fluffed in every direction and grabbed Damon by his hips. Damon jerked in surprise as he felt fangs nick his own lips. Yanking back he stared lustfully with bloodshot eyes at Tyler's glowing gold eyes and wolfishly fanged mouth. Damon grinned, "Cute fangs," he purred. They were indeed cute; widely set and not very long, but sharp as he felt a moment later.

A growl rumbled from Tyler's chest as he bared his pearly whites. With a cocky smirk he grabbed the back of the waistband of Damon's boxers and tore them clean in two.

Attached at the lips, Damon fumbled with Tyler's belt and button. Aggressively they snarled and nipped at each other.

Tyler was in heaven. This had never happened before. Damon had always been so submissive. Even if sometimes very reluctantly so, he had never really taken initiative like this. Never pounced on him.

He had come to associate the vampire with strangled moans, clinging limb-locking lovemaking. Granted, their fist few times were rough, forced and violent. He had been rough and violent. Claiming.

Damon had been... claimed. He'd always allowed Tyler complete control. But not tonight.

With a growl Damon yanked down Tyler's jeans to mid-thigh, letting his length spring out. He didn't need more. With a predatory snarl he crawled back up and pushed Tyler back down onto the firm mattress.

"Oh my god-" Tyler moaned as Damon slowly slid down on him. Damon shuddered and supported himself on Tyler's rock hard abs as he tried to relax enough to let the substantial flesh enter him fully somewhat comfortably.

Oh well. It would not be comfortable, Damon concluded, even with how thoroughly he had prepared himself. He bit his lips as his straining muscles were split apart inside him. His thighs were quivering with the effort of not simply falling down on his lover. Damon had learned his lesson and knew that he would not heal if he hurt himself.

He felt Tyler's hot hands stroking his sides and he struggled to take all of him. Damn, why couldn't Tyler be somewhat of a non-werewolf sized young man down there? It was putting a definite kink in his plan to show Tyler a glimpse of how the pre-housetrained not-puppy-friendly Damon was like in bed.

Tyler sat up a little and supported Damon as he could tell that it was straining him, "Bear down," he whispered, "I've got you."

Damon supported himself on Tyler's arms, resting his head on his shoulder. Damon gasped as he felt something give, and he slid down another inch. Caught up in the moment he bit down on Tyler shoulder, forgetting about his fangs. Tyler didn't even flinch, too enraptured with the strangling heat around his cock.

The vampire could not help it; his back arched as he finally sat fully in Tyler's lap. "Shit," he muttered as he tried to wrap his head around how deep he'd taken him. Usually they'd been at it for a while before his body could accommodate this.

With renewed determination he pushed Tyler back down on the bed, startling at the slight thrust Tyler unintentionally gave as he fell. Testily he raised himself up, then gently dropped himself back down.

He wiggled to get comfy, making Tyler groan, "Damon-".

Slowly but surely Damon built a deep and hard rhythm that had his eyes rolling back in his scull. Tyler was horny beyond his imagination. Seeing- and feeling, Damon just help himself to his body, pleasuring himself on his dick like this made him so hot. And possessive.

Damon knew that his lover was getting impatient, but he was getting tired. But it felt so unbelievably good. Their skin was slick with sweat and their bodies slid smoothly together. Damon squeaked as he lost his balance as Tyler lunged up for him, trapping him.

With their fangs in each others necks Tyler grabbed Damon's globes and spread them to reveal the massive dark meat sliding in and out of the pink and sore entrance in the mirror by the wardrobe. With a growl he pulled almost out, and then jerked his hips and buried himself completely to the root.

Damon cried out at the sudden deeper-than-ever penetration. But rather than just clinging to his mate, hanging on for the ride, like Tyler expected, and sometimes demanded him to, he pushed back.

Tyler groaned in pleasure as his little lover rode him harder than ever, meeting him thrust for thrust, their hips colliding powerfully as they reached for the finish line.

Damon wanted to keep on going forever, but he was so incredibly sore already, and he could feel the knot starting to form at the base of Tyler's dick. Tyler slowed the pace down, but kept each thrust painfully deep.

Damon clung to Tyler's shoulders as the knot worked its way inside him, splitting him further and deeper. "Ty- Tyler -" he chanted breathlessly. He keened loudly as Tyler raised them up and delivered a series of punishing thrusts. He whimpered, clung to him, trying to breathe as he felt Tyler's seed flow into him and the hard tissue forming a barricade preventing the seed from leaving his body. On one hand, feeling his warm seed inside was amazing. But one thing is certain; feeling the knot press into him, and then settle inside of him, was a ritual he could do without.

But alas, they were locked together until Tyler's dick realised his swimmers weren't coming home. Damon collapsed a shivering mess against his chest. "That was amazing," Tyler murmured into the black air.

"Mh..." Damon just moaned.

"I don't think we'll get out of here quickly," he continued. The tie was particularly firm tonight. Gently he tipped backwards, making sure to keep his lover tucked against his chest so he wasn't hurt.

He received no reply.