Chp 15

Damon could get used to this. Waking up warm, sore and full of Tyler, in every sense. To be held close and have someone take care of him for once.

The werewolf was fast asleep behind him, Although Damon had to say that Tyler was really heavy. But right now it felt good. Enveloped in heat, boneless, his boyfriend still hard, deep inside him.

Damon was occasionally annoyed by Tyler's unintentional habit of tying them. He'd been embarrassed at first, cause it was a very... dog thing to do. Not to mention it really hurt sometimes. But it also made him feel utterly and completely claimed. In a good way. When they had all the time in the world, it was amazing. Otherwise, it was a pain. Literally.

It wasn't like he just get up without waking the wolf. While he believed he could easily slip out of his arms without waking him, having Tyler slip from his warm (!) body to the freezing air was another- even after the tie was undone.

He tried not to think too much about it.

With a satisfied purr he pulled at Tyler's arms to wrap him up tighter and nuzzled into the toasty embrace and drifted off to sleep. It was okay. Tyler would never tell on him.

Carol, Richard and Mason had decided that injecting Damon with vervane while he was sleeping was the safest route. Damon was an old and strong vampire, so he'd need a highly concentrated dose.

Carol glanced into her sons room. She swallowed as she smelled the heavy scent of sex in the room. Her son was wrapped around Damon. God, she never noticed how pale the older man was. But ever now, his lips were red and swollen and his skin flushed. The contrast between Tylers dark complexion and Damon's fair was beautiful.

She stiffened as Tyler moved. Her heart ached as he sleepily kissed Damon's neck and tightened his grip on the smaller man. Damon made a small cat-like purr, but neither of them woke.

As quiet as she could she snuk up to the bed and quickly she stuck the needle into Damon's neck and injected the vervane. The reaction was instantaneous.

Damon's eyes snapped open. Tyler seemed to react to Damon's sudden distress and woke as well. The vampire collapsed against the bed, shaking in pain.

Mason and Richard stormed into the room and grabbed Damon, tearing him from Tyler. Damon cried out in pain as their tie was ripped.

Tyler snapped and let out loud snarl, his eyes a glowing gold. Without a thought he lunged at Mason, furious. Carol screamed as her son rammed his uncle to the ground.

"The terrace!" Mason yelled as he struggled with Tyler. "The ring!"

Carol grabbed Damon's ring and roughly tugged it off and helped the Major drag him out on the terrace. Into the sunlight.

"Maybe it takes a while?" she whispered.

Richard shook his head. "The others caught fire fairly easily... -" He was roughly shoved aside by his son who rushed to Damon's side.

"Tyler!" Carol startled, "Don't! He's dangerous!"

Tyler glared at her, "What the hell is wrong with you?" he yelled and pulled an unconscious Damon into his lap. He'd hit his head as they'd dropped him, and was bleeding. "Damon?"

"Tyler no, he's dangerous, he's a vampire!"

"You're crazy!" Tyler shouted back. There was so much blood. But he wasn't just bleeding from his head. Tyler growled in rage as he saw blood on his lovers thighs. They had long since figured that Tyler's presence, his blood or his seed did something to Damon. He didn't heal as quickly as he should and he'd often felt hunger for human food.

Damon had bitched about it. But apparently it had some positive side effects as well. He didn't burn in the sun without his ring.

Tyler gathered Damon up in his arms and took his back inside and laid him on the bed, still in the sun. He pulled the sheets and tumbled Damon into them, covering him up properly. The blood soaked through the white sheet. He grabbed his boxers and pulled them on before he grabbed his phone and called an ambulance.

"Tyler,-" his father said and staggered to his feet, "You have to understand -"

Tyler just growled at him. To Mason he said, "Stay!" Mason halted, and didn't move an inch from where he sat on the floor. "We need an ambulance to the Lockwood Manor - " he snarled into the phone.

"He is dangerous - he has probably compelled you -!"

"You are out of your minds," Tyler muttered as he pulled Damon close to him.

thump.

Tyler stifferend. His fingers rested against Damon's neck. And against his fingers, he felt a pulse.

;flashback;

"What I want the most?" Damon laughed, "um..."

"You inner most desire," Tyler insisted.

Damon grew serious, "I miss it," he said.

"Miss what?"

"Being human."

;end flashback;

The pulse was incredibly weak. "His pulse so weak..." Tyler muttered to himself, "What did you put in him?"

None answered him.

"Mason," he snarled, unintentionally putting his alpha voice on full force, "What was in the syringe?"

"V-vernane." Mason replied, even though it was obvious he was trying not to tell.

"Shit," Tyler got off the bed and grabbed his jeans and a shirt on the floor.

"His pulse is 'weak' because he doesn't have one," Carol said, pleading with her son, "He's not human, Tyler."

"Get out of my way," Tyler said, ignoring her as he picked up the unconscious form.

~*~