Lin vs Noob Saibot

3rd person POV

Naga and Pabu are seen curled up in a courtyard on Air Temple Island, then we see Korra lying asleep in bed with her hair all undone, as Mako watches over her. He holds her hand, while Asami watches silently from a doorway. She looks down sadly and leaves. Tenzin was entering his room, where his wife and children are all sleeping in one bed. He sits next to the bed and places his hand on Pema's stomach, as both she and Jinora open their eyes.

Jinora: Daddy, you're home. We waited up for you. Is Korra okay?

Tenzin: Yes, she's fine, sweetie.

Ikki: I was scared. I thought she wasn't coming back.

Tenzin: I'm sorry you were scared, but everything is going to be fine now. I promise.

Korra POV

We were now in the dining hall even Lin was here and I was eating my food.

Korra: Mmm. Mmm. The food tastes amazing, Pema. I'm finally starting to feel like myself again.

Pema: We're so thankful you're home safe.

Asami: Let me help.

Tenzin: Korra, I realize you've been through a lot, but I need to know everything that happened.

Korra: Well, first off, Tarrlok isn't who he says he is. He's Yakone's son.

Lin: It all makes sense now. That's how Tarrlok was able to blood bend us without a full moon.

Tenzin: But how did you escape? And where's Tarrlok?

Korra: Amon captured him and took his bending.

Tenzin: What!

Timeskip

Lin's POV

I was following Tenzin to the courtyard until he asked me.

Tenzin: Lin, um, I, I- I need to ask you a favor. It would mean the world to me ... but I-I know it could be a- a potentially awkward situation; furthermore.

Lin: Spit it out already!

Tenzin: Will you stay here and watch over Pema and the children while I meet with the council? With everything that has happened lately, I want to be sure my family is in safe hands and because of what Korra told me about this warrior and how he came to this island, I want you to protect them.

Then I put my hand on his shoulder.

Lin: Of course I'll help, old friend.

Pema: I didn't realize you two were out here.

Tenzin: Pema! Ye- yes- yes, Lin has agreed to help out around here and keep an eye on things while I'm away.

Pema: Thank you! I could use the extra pair of hands.

Then she gives me Meelo.

Pema: Would you mind giving him a bath? He's filthy.

Then Tenzin was mounting his sky bison.

Lin: This is not what I signed on for.

Tenzin: Thank you, Lin! Oogi, yip yip.

Meelo: I gotta poo! Really bad!

Then I put a whip around him and leave, but this reminds me when I used to bathe Y/N, I wish I never left him.

3rd person POV