Y/N's reresection

Korra's POV

I woke up chained and suspended in the middle of the cave with Zaheer and company standing in front of me on a viewing platform while I try to break free of my chains.

Korra: When I get out of here, none of you will survive!

Zaheer: You won't get out, unless the Metal Clan has taught you a way to bend platinum Once we administer this poison, your body will naturally react, forcing you into the Avatar State in an effort to keep you alive. Sadly for you, you'll be entering it for the last time.

Korra: No! The Avatar Cycle.

Zaheer: Yes. When we dispatch you in the Avatar State, the cycle will end. So we lucky few, this band of brothers and sisters in anarchy, are witnessing the beginning of an era of true freedom. Together, we will forge a world without kings and queens, without borders or nations, where Man's only allegiance is to himself and those he loves. We will return to the true balance of natural order. And though you will never again be reborn, your name will echo throughout history: Korra, the last Avatar.

Jinora's POV

I projected myself to see where was Korra was and eavesdrop on Zaheer then I returned to my physical body and Opal asked me.

Opal: Did you find any way to escape?

Jinora: No. Not yet. But don't worry, we'll find a way out soon.

Daw: They might not make it that long.

Then I stared at Uncle Bumi and Aunt Kya who were unconscious.

Ikki: Korra will come and save us, right?

Jinora: I think we're gonna have to do this on our own.

Then we turn back to see two Red Lotus guards securing the entrance.

3rd person's POV

Back in Korra's cell chamber, Zaheer orders a member of the Red Lotus to administer the poison. Using Metalbending, the earthbender applies the metallic solution to Korra's arms and legs, forcibly diffusing the substance into the Korra's body. Korra's eyes begin to glow instantly, prompting Ming-Hua to prepare her tendrils and Ghazan to form a pool of lava underneath Korra; however, the light in her eyes flickers out soon after, only to appear and then disappear again. This cycle happens several times; after a few moments, the lavabender expresses confusion over why Korra is erratically entering and exiting the Avatar State; Zaheer remarks that she is resisting going into the Avatar State, but that she cannot do so for long and as the poison spreads through her body, Korra begins to see visions of past enemies: she watches in horror as Zaheer transforms into Amon, who reminds her that the world no longer needs the Avatar. Ghazan transforms into Unalaq, who reiterates Amon's belief and urges Korra to surrender. Ming-Hua transforms into Vattu, the towering spirit taunts Korra, contrasting his replenished strength with her current weakness and demanding that the young Avatar surrender to the poison.

Y/N's POV

I had made it to the caves that Zaheer was hiding in with the airbenders and Korra, but before the others arrived then I see three red lotus guards notice me.
Red lotus guard 1: Hey what are you doing here.
Then I shadow bended him and his follow comrades.

Y/N: I don't have time for this.

Then I threw them away from the cave and rendering them unconscious then I went inside then I saw two guards guarding which I presumed the air benders then they automatically noticed me and brought out their weapons, but then i see Korra locked up in chains and was surrounded by Zaheer and the red lotus's then she was looking at my eyes and she said in a happy and sad tone.