Prologue

31 year old Lin's POV

I was being dragged to the hospital by my husband F/N and Tenzin came to help us so that I can successfully bring birth to our baby then I was in the room then I was sent to the my room with the nurse so that she can get my baby out.

F/N's POV

I was waiting for Lin until the nurse called my name and I went to the room to see her happy and with a fully healthy baby.

Lin: It's a boy.

F/N: I wonder what kind of bending would he have in the future.

Lin: I don't know honestly but since I am a earthbender and your water bender, he could take one of our elements, but I sill raise him better than my mom ever did to me.

F/N: Let us hope dear.

Then we shared a small tinder kiss at each other, but then I notice that my son wasn't smiling or crying, he was just depressed for his age.

Lin: What should we call him?

F/N: I have a name that my father always wanted to name me when I was a baby, Farouk.

Lin: I have one, Y/N.

F/N: Why Y/N?

Lin: Because I want to honer someone important to me.

3 year old Y/N's POV

I was with my mom training my Earthbending with her and now she was teaching me about it's sub element which was metal and she told me to bend the iron stone in front of me.

Lin: Come On Rookie, you can do better than that.

Y/N: I swear I am trying.

Lin: Trying isn't good enough, The White Lotus came to me and told me that you might be the next avatar and you have to be ready for the world and to yourself.

Y/N: But I am only 3 years old and I didn't start waterbending yet.

Lin: You have to learn first how to earth bend, you have to succeed your grand parents.

Then I continued my training with her.

1 year later

I was going on my first day of kindergarten and I was noticing that no one wanted to be my friend and I didn't know why then I went to my class and sat down while everyone were giving funny looks then the teacher came to class and introduced herself and told each one to introduce themselves then my turn arrived.

Y/N: Hello everyone my name is Y/N Beifong and I live here in republic city and I am the next avatar if anyone wanted to know.

Random classmate: We don't care if your the avatar or not your a loser.

Then they all started laughing even the teacher and I went on my day and no one wanted to befriend me then the end of the day soon arrived and a group of people from my class told me to follow them and then they pushed me to the ground and started to kick me.

Random classmate 2: Look how weak the avatar is.

Random classmate: Where's mommy to save you.

Y/N: Please stop, can we be friends?

Random classmate 3: In your dreams loser.

Then they all left when they got board while I was sitting in the ground unable to cry from the pain until someone came to me and said.

??: Are you okay, are you hurt?

Y/N: Stay away from me, please don't hurt me.

??: I am not here to hurt you silly Y/N.