The Metal Clan

Korra's POV

I was outside the police airship with Bolin, Pabu and Lin watching me playing fetch with Naga until Lin said to me.

Lin: While you're playing fetch, four of the most dangerous criminals are hunting you down. We should get moving.

Korra: Relax, we just got here. Besides, no one knows where I am except us.

Then Naga returns and drops the ball while I patted her.

Korra: I think she wants you to throw it for her.

Then Lin looks at the ball whole Naga was waiting for her.

Lin: I'll pass, thanks.

Asami: We just got a call from the radio about another airbender.

Korra: Finally! Where are they?

Mako: A city called Zaofu, the home of the Metal Clan.

Korra: You know the place?

Lin: Uhh ... Never been there. But I don't want you going there. I would rest a lot easier if you were back at Republic City.

Korra: Sorry, if there's an airbender in Zaofu, then that's where we are going next. And where is Y/N?

Asami: Still asleep, Something must be bothering him or he's just oversleeping.

Then I left to wake him up.

Y/N's POV

I was on my room sleeping peacefully trying to avoid a thing called reality but of course SHE had other ideas in mind.

???: Wake up sleepy head.

Then I felt my blanket being removed.

???: Wake up!

Then I feel a gust of wind being pushed at me and I was out of the bed.

Y/N: What do you want?

Then I check on my eyes to remove the tiredness from them and to see that the person who woke me up was Korra.

Korra: We found a new airbender at a city called Zaofu.

Oh great, the city that my aunt who doesn't even know about my existence built and we are going there, how terrific.

Y/N: Ok can I go back to sleep?

Korra: Y/N you have been asleep since last night and right now it's evening, can you at least be active.

Y/N: Fine fine can you leave so I can change.

Korra: Ya ya just show up ok.

Then she left while I was going to the bathroom.

Y/N: Good grief.

Then soon enough we arrived at the city of Zaofu and all of them except me and mother were amazed by the city.

Bolin: Wow! Wow! Wow! An entire city made of metal! Wohoho, you should feel right at home, Beifong.

Lin: Hmm.

Then I look at Korra, who appears to be a little unhappy at Lin's behavior and pouts at her then I whispered.

Y/N: This is gonna be just the worst.

The police airship proceeds to land at one of the stations controlled by metalbenders. A metalbenders uses and bends a string of cable out of the crane and it loops itself around a hook under the airship to connect the metal cable to the airship. Two other metalbenders subsequently bend and build an intricate stairway for the airship's passengers.