Unfinished Business

Y/N's POV

It's been about nine months since my father showed up to Republic city and a year since Korra left to the water tribe and now i was going on a visit to Zaofu within Kuvira's request, but in secret even though i planned on coming next month and now i landed my ship onto Zaofu and i saw the only so called optimist in the whole family probably.

Suyin: Welcome back Y/N.

Y/N: Hey Suyin, it's been a while.

Then we shared a quick hug and then she said to me.

Suyin: Come on you know that u can call me Auntie right.

Y/N: I don't think so, we haven't reached that point right.

Suyin: How's Your cousin doing?

Y/N: She's fine, don't worry about her, where's Baatar and i mean your husband.

Suyin: Oh he's busy, how about we catch up on a meal.

Y/N: No thanks, Coffee will be fine thanks Suyin.

Suyin: Sure thing, but why are you the tallest out of everyone in this family, imagine your offspring's in the future.

Y/N: Blame genetics Suyin.

Then we went inside and now we were in her office and drinking coffee with each other and catching up.

Suyin: Congratulations, I'm so happy for you.

Y/N: It's just a job Suyin, it's not something to be happy about, but it does feel great to help people.

Suyin: So tell me, when will u decide to stop this persona of your Y/N?

Y/N: What persona.

Suyin: You don't let people in, you think you can do everything yourself, but sometimes it's not a bad thing to let people in and help you.

Y/N: Look i appreciate the concern, but mind your own business Suyin i can take care of my own life thanks for the coffee and see you later.

Then i stood up and was walking out of her office until she said.

Suyin: You feel guilty, don't you?

Y/N: Maybe, maybe not. See you later Suyin.

Suyin: Nice seeing you again.

Y/N: Same here.

Suyin: Take care of my daughter Y/N please.

Y/N: Don't worry you have my word.

Then i left her office and now went to the area Kuvira wanted to meet me in and now i saw her.

Y/N: Kuvira.

Kuvira: Y/N.

Then we shared an intense stare at each other until we went shared a friendly embrace with each other.

Kuvira: How are you doing lately.

Y/N: It's hit or miss, but i can manage how about you and your future empire i heard you stabilized Ba Sing Sai after the queen's death.

Kuvira: Currently we were able to regain a quarter of the earth kingdom and sustain them.

Y/N: Hm, well good for you, come on i will escort you to your vehicle or whatever you used to get here.

Now we were walking to her transport vehicle and then she said.

Kuvira: Y/N.

Y/N: Ya?