Old Wounds

F/N's POV

It was midnight at Republic City and my disappointment of a wife is on the other side of the bed sleeping while I woke up since this is the day I will kill my three year old mistake of a child, so I went to his room with a knife on my hand ready to kill the child and when I was about to stab him, the knife couldn't move as if it was metal bender then I turn around to see Lin bending the knife out of my hand and threw it away.

Lin: F/N what do you thing are you doing to MY SON!

F/N: Lin, he's a mistake we made, and I plan to fix that.

Lin: No, you won't, you were planning to kill My son and yours as well. Are you sick.

F/N: Listen here you stupid piece of trash, who told you to marry me.

Lin: Because I genuinely fell in love with you. But now you make it like i forced you to marry me.

F/N: Well you actually did, just because we had an affair together, you and I were forced to get married and act like everything is fine, well it's not.

Lin: I DIDN'T CARE IF WE FORCED TO GET MARRIED OR NOT, YOU WERE PLANNING TO KILL OUR THREE YEAR OLD SON, AND YOU THINK I WOULD JUST LET IT SLIDE!

F/N: He's a mistake.

Lin: So what, even if he's a mistake he's still our child and it's our responsibility to take care of them.

F/N: Just wait, Lin when I get my chance you will never see me again and you can have that mistake for yourself.

Then I saw him waking up from his sleep and got out of his bed and then he asked.

Y/N: Mommy, Daddy, are you here to sleep with me.

Lin: Yes sweetheart I was, but I was talking to your dad about something.

Then she was waking towards him then when she was next to me and said in a whisper.

Lin: If I see you do anything to Y/N you will pay with your life.

Then she went next to him and was humming him a song while I was disgusted by the scene.

Korra's POV

Right now Team Avatar and Suyin's family except for Y/N and Lin are sitting at the table for breakfast until Mako asked.

Mako: Hey, has anyone seen Chief Beifong?

Korra: I think she's still sulking in her room.

Suyin: I know she has a problem with me, but she had no right to yell at Opal last night.

Then Wei and Wing run into the room.

Suyin: All set for your power disc game, guys?

Wing: Yeah, all set to kick Wei's butt.

Wei: I wanna power disc your face. You should go play with us.

Korra: Um. I don't think I'd be much competition, since I can't metalbend.

Suyin: Really. Lin never offered to train you?

Korra: Nope. And I guessed I never thought to bring it up because I was learning to airbend, then there was the pro-bending, then I got tied up fighting Equalists. It was a busy few months.

Suyin: Well, it's probably for the best. I'm sure Lin would be a horrible teacher.
Then we both chuckle on that.

Suyin: As the Avatar, you should have mastery over all the elements. I'd be happy to show you the basics.