Airbenders

A/N: I forgot to make it clear to the readers that it's been five months since the evens of the last chapter and Y/N forgave Lin and joined the new team avatar but still is very distant from any sort of smile.

Y/N's POV

Everyone seemed so shocked about my arrival, but who could blame them. I'm the one that hurt mentally and physically.

Mako: Korra, now you gone too far bringing him here in front of everyone.

Korra: Mako please, this isn't the same Y/N, he's different now.

Then my old master was coming in front of me and I was nervous then he put his hand on my shoulder and told me.

Tenzin: I'm sorry for not being able to help when you were younger, but what I see in front of me now is a man wanting nothing an atonement for his sins. Now let's go.

Then we went inside the airship and Bumi, Asami, Korra, Tenzin, Jinora, Bolin, and Mako wave back through the green-tinted glass window of the airship. On deck, Naga puts her head over the railing and allows her tongue to hang out, as she feels the wind on her face. Oogi comes up next to her and does the same. Then inside the interior the ship the group sit around a table with the map in the center of them.

Mako: As of now, these are the towns where we've gotten reports about airbenders. It looks like we can hit up most of them before we get to Ba Sing Se.

Korra: We're going to bring the Air Nation back from the brink of extinction after nearly two hundred years.

Tenzin: And it's all because of you, Korra.

Then I stood up from the couch I was sitting on and i told them .

Y/N: While you guys do that, I'm gonna stay in my room where I belong. Isolated from the world.

Then I left to my room.

3rd person's POV

The Future Industries airship arrives in a small Earth Kingdom village, and the team is invited to a special dinner with Kuon, a local farmer who has gained the ability to airbend. Tenzin informs Kuon that he is going to help him rebuild the Air Nation. Hearing this, Kuon becomes defensive, refusing to leave his family to learn about the Air Nomads. When Tenzin continues to insist that he join them, Kuon reaffirms his position and urges Tenzin to leave his village. The group visits other Earth Kingdom villages but is ultimately unsuccessful at recruiting individuals, who have lives of their own and are uninterested in learning about the Air Nomads. Deciding that Tenzin's method of recruitment is not working, Korra, Mako, and Bolin try taking matters into their own hands. They attempt to force a young, unambitious airbender named Ryu to join their cause but are ultimately unable to convince him.

Y/N's POV

I was in my room sitting on my bed thinking about how I can make these people trust me until Someone knocked on the door.

Y/N: Come in.

Then the person who knocked didn't turn out to be Korra as I expected.

Asami: Is it ok If I sit down.

Y/N: It's your ship, you can do whatever you want with it.

Then she sat down next to me and told me something I was shocked to hear.

Asami: I may have been scared of you, but I don't hate you and after I heard how your life, now I want us to be friends if that's ok with you.