Y/N vs F/N

Y/N's POV

I was with the gang now chatting about what happened to us during the last 3 months and what we wanted to do in the future.

Y/N: Wait, so your telling me that your gonna be guarding a prince who is ten heir to the crown.

Mako: Ya, even though i don't want to do it, no one else will.

Y/N: Honestly Mako all I'm gonna say is. What a load of...

Then Asami put her hand on my mouth preventing me from continuing the last word, she's so pure that I'm can't even comprehend it.

Asami: Y/N please.

Y/N: Fine fine mom.

Asami: I am not a mother.

Bolin: Yet.

Y/N: Not a good time Bolin.

Then i took a drink from coffee and Mako then asked Asami.

Mako: So Asami, i just wanted to say thanks for letting my family stay in your estate.

Asami: Oh it's no worries Mako i was more than happy too.

Y/N: So we know that Mako will become a body guard, what are you going to do Asami?

Asami: Well i wanted to redeem Future Industries for the atrocities my father did and make it better than ever and help Republic City in any way i can.

Y/N: And you will don't worry about it, now we go to mr ladies man over there, what does he plan to do with his life.

Then we all stared at Bolin who seemed nervous than decided to answer.

Bolin: I want to help restore the Earth kingdom.

Mako: That's it, that doesn't seem too bad little bro, I'm proud of you.

Y/N: But how are you going do it though?

Bolin: With Kuvira, she already stabilized Ba Sing Se and was appointed as the nation's provisional leader, so this is my opportunity to help by joining her.

Asami: Bolin, you know that we will support all the way, but are you sure about this?

Bolin: Definitely, even Pabu agrees, am i right Pabu.

Then Pabu made some sounds indicating that he agrees or he doesn't.

Y/N: Well it was nice chatting with u guys, but i have to go make a quick stop before i start work, see you guys later.

Then we said our goodbyes while i made my way to the grave yard where i found Jade's grave along with her parents then i put a single flower on each then i decided to say.

Y/N: Hey Jade, Hope That your doing well, if your asking about me, to be honest this last few months were some of the best time i have ever had in my life, finally have some decent friends, a mother that actually cares, no poison stuck in my head and a girl that loves me for who i am, only problem is that i failed her, i didn't make it in time if only i did then maybe she won't be in such a bad place.

Then i heard say something from behind me.

???: And I'm proud of you.

Then i turned to see Jade's spirit.

Y/N: Aren't u supposed to be in the spirit world since you were so connected with spirits, but i never believed you.

Jade: What can i say, i was natural talented.