Epilogue

Y/N's POV

It's been ten years since i went into hiding and now i was having to talk with my adopted son Otis about his actions today.

Y/N: Nope nope i don't want to know, why do you do this to me how do you think that makes me look?

Otis: Oh this-this is about you?

Y/N: *sigh* Where were you this morning Otis?

Otis: I was having a little fun I mean you should try it, it starts with a smile and it slowly builds.

Y/N: You promised to help me with the brush around the fence and you know it's Coyote season.

(the Coyote's in this story are not really coyotes their just humans who have been possessed by Wraiths and always wait for the spring to hunt on the land of farmers)

(This is what the coyotes are in this story)

Otis: Jeez coyotes I-I don't get it I mean what's the big deal, their coyotes, them weak us strong, WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO?

Y/N: You have a lot to learn.

Otis: You know what I-I don't get the fence thing I it really it can't keep them out.

Y/N: That fence defies our space and as long as I'm still kicking.....no human will be harmed, inside that fence!

Otis: That what you do, you okay if your trying to groom me to be the big leader just give it up, It's not me pop I mean if i were in charge then things would be different, every man for himself that' the way it should be.

He began to walk away but he still had a bit more to learn.

Y/N: Otis?

He stopped and turned to face me.

Y/N: A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.

Otis: Oh shoot you know i forgot my pen.

Y/N: And your shift tonight?

Otis: I'll be there.

Y/N: Otis your going to have to grow up one day, you'll never be happy if you spend all your time goofing off.

Otis: No, Just watch me.

I looked at him with a growling expression on my face seeing as how he still hasn't learn that he will have to protect everything inside the fence one day.

Timeskip

I was sitting on the hill waiting for the coyotes to come around and as i was waiting i decided to pass the time by singing one of my favorite songs so i picked up my guitar and began playing.