The Earth Queen

Korra point of view

We were aboard the airship while Bumi and Kai were having an airbending match with the guidance of Jinora.

Jinora: Light on your feet, Uncle Bumi. Remember, you want to be quick and evasive.

Bumi: Don't worry about me, little lady. I've been in a scrap or two you know. Ha ha. Oh, you're just a youngster, so I'm gonna go easy on ya. Wouldn't want to hurt a kid ...

Kai slides to the floor, and fires an airbending blast at Bumi's legs, knocking him to the ground.

Bumi: Oh

Jinora: Uncle Bumi, you've got to work on your stance changes.

Then Jinora and Kai help Bumi up his feet.

Jinora: Kai, that was just, really good.

Kai: Thanks Jinora, you're a great teacher.

Jinora stares at Kai for a second, before turning away, blushing. She helps her uncle away, but he brushes her off, before patting his body, looking for something.

Bumi: Hmm, did I drop my wallet?

Jinora, looking behind Bumi, begins to chuckle as Kai strolls casually past them, fanning himself with Bumi's wallet. Bumi turns to look at the young boy.

Bumi: Give me that, you little thief!

Tenzin and I complacently watching the group on the platform below.

Korra: It's so exciting to be on a diplomatic mission to Ba Sing Se. What's the Earth Queen like?

Tenzin: I've never met her, but I've heard she can be quite ... demanding.

Bolin runs to accompany Me and Tenzin, swinging his legs under the railings in excitement.

Bolin: This is it, Mako! We made it! This is where Dad grew up! Come here! Look, look!

Mako: Okay, calm down, I'm looking.

Then we see the Outer Wall of Ba Sing Se.

Korra: I wonder how many airbenders are down there.

Then we pass over to see the lower ring of the city.

Korra: Uhh, the Lower Ring looks terrible.

Bolin: Yeah, I can smell it from here. No wonder Dad left.

Korra: Guys, I'm gonna go check on Y/N before we land.

Then they all told me sure thing except Mako who's angry seemed to grow when I said his name, but unknown to me was that Jinora was behind me but I didn't notice.

Y/N's POV

I was in my room on my bed, annoyed at Korra's decision of bringing the Air nation back until the said person opens the door.

Korra: Y/N can I come in?

Y/N: Of course?

Then stood up and came to her and hugged her and then she asked me.

Korra: Y/N what's wrong, what's bothering you, you know you can tell me anything.

Y/N: Korra, why bring back the air nation, leave with me, just you and me then we can be safe and be together.

Korra: This isn't you Y/N, the one I grown to know would have supported me till the end, what are you afraid of?

Y/N: Losing you. I saw something Korra I saw you get captured during your journey of restoring the Air nation and you dying of a poison, I won't let this happen.