The Red Lotus

Y/N's POV

Suyin: Y/N, Is this true.
Y/N: He's lying. I'll never such things.

Not anymore, I'm trying to change but Mako just had to ruin it for me.

Mako: Are sure about that Y/N, why do you think your father never wanted you.

Korra: Mako, Shut up, for once in your entire life, be a little sympathetic.

Mako: No I won't. Your father never wanted anything to do with you, because he knew you were nothing but a monster.

That imbecile, I tried my best to be as nice to him as possible, but he keeps finding ways to ruin my life, now Suyin knows about my relation to her then I put my hands on my head trying to restrain myself from being that monster again.

Suyin: Wait, Noob Saibot, you were an assassin and a murderer, your, your, your a monster and I'm related to you.

Asami: Mako, you've gone too far.

Mako: I'm doing this so that I can protect Zaofu from him.

Korra: Mako, You've always been stubborn, thinking that your decision is what matters to the team.

Mako: Korra, you already told us his past, but that didn't give him the right to do what he did.

Korra: MAKO, HE DIDN'T TELL ME HIS PAST I EXPERIENCED IT!

Mako then was coming close to me and said.

Mako: Your the only one who doesn't belong here Y/N.

My hands were still in my head then I stood up and tried to avoid the conflict, but I got punched by Mako.

Mako: Come on I know your still a murderer.

Y/N: Mako, I don't want to fight you.

Mako: I'm gonna prove my point if it's the last thing I do.

Korra's point of view:

I was standing with Asami. Bolin, Sue and Opal as we watch Mako use his bending to fire at Y/N who dodged with ease.

Y/N: Mako enough if you have a problem with me, talk it out instead of doing what the chief did before yesterday.

Mako: I'm protecting my friends and they don't deserve to be with the likes of you.

Y/N: Your right, I don't deserve them.

Then Mako kept doing a barrage of punches to Y/N who kept blocking each of them, what are you doing fight back.

Mako: Why don't you just die.

Y/N: I wish.

Mako: Ya maybe that's why your father hated you, cause you really are a mistake.

Then I see Y/N eyes snap as if he turned into. No no no no.

Korra: Mako get back.

Then I see Y/N take out his sickles and almost cut him if he didn't get out of the way.

Mako: So you want to do this the hard way fine by me.

Then Y/N puts his sword down and says.

Y/N: Fine by me orphan boy, if you can entertain me long enough I might spare you.

Then Mako used his bending at Y/N and fired at him but he dodged it easily then he came closer to him and chi blocked him and said.