first day on the job

*King Dice - 1 Week After His Injury*

I got up in the morning to find a list on my desk. I looked it over. It was the Boss' morning schedule. I sighed and immediately sped off to my shower. Inside was gorgeous. I remembered in my old home that I had the smallest shower... and someone would always yell at me to only take a few minutes. I sighed at the repressed memories. I got in the shower and cleaned up well, and realized I had to run to the tailor's soon before getting the Boss' breakfast. I groaned as I got out the shower, and dressed as quick as I could. The imps flew in and saw I was in a rush. I smiled to them.

"Could you two pick up my dry cleaning?" The imps nodded  to me as I handed them some money for the pay. I went down to the kitchen, seeing all the cooks weren't there yet... I sighed. "Always gotta do things my damn self." I found a stray apron and got right to cooking  a good sized breakfast. I kept an eye on the time. It was nice to cook and all, but I've been doing it my entire life. I sighed. Maybe I did hate it now? Maybe I just wanted to be free of a kitchen in my life. I finished cooking, and silently waited on the suit I had tailored for me. The imps came in soon.

"About damn time! I'm on a tight schedule." I sigh and ran off to the nearest storage room, and got dressed in the suit. 

(I will eventually be releasing my design for Dice's outfit for now- imagine "Casino Cups" King Dice suit)

I went to my room and did my makeup for the day. With my much brighter green eyes I decided on a purple eye shadow, and red lipstick. The look really came together. I put on false lashes and some mascara to add to them a bit. Thankfully, Tea had taught me how to do my makeup and not poke my eye out. I sighed and ran off, grabbing the tray of food and went to the Boss's door.

"8:00, perfect time to wake him up." I first gently knocked on the door, and then opened it. I went over to the large bed and set the food on the night stand. "Morning sir." I smiled to him. He woke up a bit and yawned looking around. 

"Morning King..." He sighed. I smiled to him sweetly. He saw the food next to him surprised. "Damn the cooks actually tried today." I smiled a bit.

"Actually... the cooks weren't there. I had to make all this while getting ready..." The Boss looked angry as hell. "Really I'm ok! I just... really needed that time." He nodded.

"No, you deserve time to get ready in the morning, and on top of that I told them to be here on time!" The  Devil yelled angrily. I laughed a bit.

"Want me to send them to your office once they're here?" He nods and sighed as he ate. I checked the schedule and ran away, getting the casino floor ready. Cleaning tables, fixing slot machines, and cleaning that disgusting bar. "Damn this place is so dark and sad..." I called in the imps and  they began to listen to my instructions. The lights were much brighter! The entire place felt more inviting! Needed probably some table clothes in different areas, but over all I'd order that later. I noticed the cooks come in. "Morning boys, the Boss wants to talk with you in his office-"

"What ever Dice boy." I growled a bit as I was interrupted, and without missing a beat I threw a metal card into his shoulder, pinning him to the wall. I walked forward pretty fast and pinned my hand to his neck. Oddly enough I felt more aggressive for once. The man looked scared.

"I am King Dice to you. I'm the manager, and I said the Boss wants to see  you all!" The man nodded as I took my card out of his shoulder. My green eyes glared at them as they ran off to the Boss. I sighed. "They got some nerve..." I brushed off my shoulders and kept doing my daily tasks. The imps helped around. They were so sweet. "Thank you boys!" I laughed a bit and walked off to the Boss' office to hear him yelling.

"WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FOR BEING LATE!? THERE ARE NO EXCUSES! YOU ARE ALL IN DAMN TROUBLE! I KNEW YOU WERE SLACKERS BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS! MY MANAGER ISN'T TO BE IN THE KITCHEN, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!" I laughed a bit. He was really aggressive, but meant well. The men simply made apologies and scurried away. I heard the Boss rumbling quietly at his desk. I came over and waved. 

"Morning sir. I came by to take  your tray." He shook his head and motioned for me to sit down. I sat down.

"King, thanks for helping around this morning." I nodded and smiled.

"Anything to help you out sir." He nodded to me, and slid m over some keys for the building. I smiled as his eyes glowed red. I never wanted to look away but I shook my head. " I best get to work!" I smiled and ran off.  He and I got to know one another pretty well last night. I smiled a bit as I walked, and accidentally bumped into Wheezy.

"King, hey, wow loving the new suit." I smiled and laughed a bit.

"Thanks Wheezy, I have a couple more on the way for work." I brushed myself off again. I unlocked the front doors for the day. Slowly workers came in for their shifts and it all seemed to be going well for a first day. I noticed a patron coming in early, and he sat by the stage that we only use on Fridays. He was a man with a microphone head and glasses. He looked around quietly like he was looking for someone. That was the man... who threw me those flowers! I smiled, he seemed sweet enough. I walked over and waved to him. "Hello sir! I'm King Dice, the manager of the Devil's Casino." He looked to me wide eyed and smiled as he gave me his hand to shake.

"Lovely to finally meet you, I'm Mr.Harper. Your singing the other night was... rather breathe taking." He spoke with a smirk, and I felt my cheeks blush a light lavender. He smiled to me and gently kissed my hand. 

"Oh my! Well I um... thank you so much for the flowers but- !" I smiled sweetly. He smiled a bit wider.

"Oh you liked them?" He handed me another bouquet bigger than last time, making me feel embarrassed. I tried to hold back my sneeze.

"M-Mr.Harper as much as I appreciate the tokens of your affection-" I set them down and stood back to compose myself. "- but I'm allergic to flowers." Mr.Harper blushed a bit himself.

"I apologize, I never realized." I laughed a little as I smiled.

"It's fine sir, but I would like to see you again Friday!" He smiled and nodded to me as I spoke. "I can't wait to sing ag-" 

"King! Back to work!" I sighed as I heard the Boss calling for me. "See you later Mr.Harper. See you Friday!" I ran off to some work I needed to attend to. The Boss went by to Mr.Harper. I hoped I hadn't caused Mr.Harper any trouble...