why?

*King*

When I awoke, I noticed I was under those same weighted red silk sheets. I looked around, and only saw Dev in his chair asleep. I felt my heart leap out my chest. I sat up and rubbed my head a bit. I had quite the headache, and felt my stomach rumble. I sighed and sat up. I looked over to Dev.

"Dev- Boss, hey?" He woke up to my voice, and smiled to me. I got a bit shy. "Sorry to wake you, I just... haven't eaten in a couple days." He looked to me worried.

"Don't worry, King. I'll get something up here for you." He spoke to some imps in some odd language, but I just simply laid down. The headache I had was horrible, but he was right here in front of me. He went to get up and do daily tasks. I wanted to ask him to stay so badly, but I kept those thoughts to myself. I looked around the dark room, and laid back in the red sheets. I waited a bit, and the imps had brought me a tray of food. I smiled and ate quietly after thanking them. I was hungrier than I thought, but it's hard for  me to eat when I'm depressed. Soon Dev came back in, and was at his desk working on things. Once I was done eating, I got under the covers again.

"King, do you intend to rest today?" I realized I should probably go be useful if he's annoyed.

"No sir, I plan to help out in any way I can." I smiled to him sweetly. In response he got into bed with me... and held me close.

"King, you deserve some rest." I wanted to protest that I didn't but... "King you've been all alone... I'm here so relax and enjoy yourself." I blushed and snuggled close to the man. He was a wonderful man. Absolutely wonderful. I laid in his strong arms happily.

"I love you Dev..." The words left my heart, and I didn't try to take them back. I wanted him to kmow.

"My King, I love you more than anything on this Earth." My cheeks flushed lavender and I smiled up to him.