hurt (pt.2)

*Eliza*

I waltzed into Dev's office and looked to see him depressed. I sighed and walked over. I sat at his side and pet his hair.

"Eliza please..." I shushed him quietly.

"Just relax Devy." I rubbed his shoulders gently and began singing the spell to him. "love me sweetly.... love me kindly.... be so obsessed you want me... never stray or leave me... stay with me..."
I watched as he became relaxed and pulled me into his lap lovingly. He snuggled close to me as I pet his head. I sighed and smiled. Keeping Dev under my spell meant I got anything I wanted as long as he was under my spell. I sighed and took him to our shared bed. He slept peacefully, as long as I kept him under that spell.

*King*

I heard that song somewhere before... I sighed and tied my robe around myself. I went looking for the imps. Once they saw me they flew over to me.

"Hello boys, have you heard this song?" I spoke the lyrics to them, so they didn't fall under any spell or curse. The three spoke in another language and soon nodded to me. "Can you please take me there?..." The imps led me to an elevator that had an out of order sign. I decided to ignore it as they clicked a button, opening the elevator. I stepped inside and they clicked a button. The doors closed and we went down slowly with no music. I sighed, but the doors opener up to a scorching hot place, full of books and rocky floors. I walked in and the imps held my sleeves, taking me to the place they wanted to show me. I looked around, seeing its a big library, even a demon librarian up front. A sign said "Hell Library" on it too. The imps put me at a table and set down a special spell book. They flipped page after page,until the one they needed. I read over the page spells for self love, spells for protection then- spell for obsessive love. My eyes widened, I read over the lyrics and they were identical. I reread the symptoms and he showed all of them. I felt tears come to my eyes as I was overwhelmed with pain. Eliza was keeping the boss obsessed with her for money. What was I to do?... I looked up to the imps.

"This is what she's been doing to the Boss... for years and no one knew until now. No wonder his behavior has been so off!" The imps nodded in response to me. "I wish I could stop this..." The imps looked to me and began flipping the pages for me. They opened it to a cure. It was a type of potion. I sighed and began found a pen and paper from the front desk. I got to writing, when 2 demons noticed me. The imps told them to leave me be, but they were definitely eyeing me. I kept writing and got straight to the elevator with the imps. I sighed to myself as the imps pressed a button.

I hope this works... He doesn't deserve this after everything she did to him.