Chapter 3

e l s a

On the way home, she was surprised that that jerk face appeared on the public bus. Bus number 27 it was.

She was allowed to go home by bus on her own. It was only because her parents were always busy with secret, royal duties in Arendelle. This was just to keep her busy.

The bus was pretty crowded, when she got on. She had to stand, whilst holding the handle on top of her. It was such a racket, that she had to get her headphones from her rucksack. Teenagers same age as her (or even older) , were cursing and doing other weird stuff like dares.

Meanwhile, she was listening to "Beside You" by her favourite band: 5 Seconds Of Summer, until someone tapped her shoulder. She ignored because she thought it was one of the annoying dwarves. The person tapped again.

"What?!" Elsa pulled her headphones down and turned sharply to her right to see Jack Frost cheekily smirking.

"What's up beautiful?" He flirted.

"What's up jerk?! You've messed up my jam!" She rolled her eyes and muttered, "Boys. Flirts. Never change."

He looked at her as if to say, "I heard that." From head to toe, he stared but still smirking. She glared back as if to say, "Are you dirty minded?"

She wished that the ride was over. Luckily, she did because he got off the stop near the train station. She never wants to see him again.

Or so she thought. The second lesson (the next day) was art. Not bad but had to be seated with him, since he was a bad artist and she was an expert at art.

Jeez. She thought. Why him? It was like hell and fire with this guy. She meant to work with the same person that she was with before : the one who has the same level as her; but Ariel was ill. But, now, she was stuck with this thing.

He would always moan about how he can't do it. He just doesn't have the imagination to draw. She thought.

Damn! He was always on the bus now! Elsa sighed. Just turn the volume up.

______________________________________________________________
Hello! Jelsa_G45 here! Here to announce that Ihzeve and KittyKat060412 are the best in the world! Go read their books coz they are AMAZING!!!! Mkbye!