Chapter 16

j a c k

Elsa had a room ready for the guard. Jack was just in his room, listening to "The Nights" by Avicci. Afterwards, he dialled all those numbers on his phone. (All he brought with him was his staff, phone and the clothes he was already wearing).

Firstly, he called Anna. "Hello? Anna? It's me, Jack."

Frost knew she would be surprised and freak out. "Jack?! As in, Jack Frost?! Heck! Where have you been? Plus, Emma told me the last time we've talked that you were in hospital! Well, I couldn't say it to Elsa. She would freak out!" She took a long, deep breath and exhaled. "So, how's my future-brother-in-law?"

He blushed. Future-brother-in-law, huh? "I'm fine. Actually, I'm in Arendelle with her."

"OMG! How?"

"The wind. Long story." She knew about the powers. Why freak out, Anna? "Anyways, there's this masquerade ball next Saturday. So, I am planning to get everyone here and attend it. We are all going to make her happy."

"Uh-huh. But da Frost could do more better than that." Like what? "You know Elsa, for the past few years, hasn't been herself and she never seems to invite us." He nodded. "Well, it's because she thinks we are always busy or she just doesn't want to disturb our lives. Anyways, me and Kristoff here are sure to come. Right Kristoff?"

Then, Kristoff was on the line. "Yup."

Back to Anna's plan, "Ok. Back to the plan. Since it's a masquerade, everyone but Elsa would be in masks. So, there's this song that she really loves and I'll request it to the DJ or whoever will do the music stuff. Then, that's where you come in."

He thought for a bit. Oh no. "Wait. Am I going to dance?"

"Yup," they said in unison. He swore Kristoff was whispering about how he dances.

"Fine. But how?! I can't learn a dance without her knowing."

"There's this thing we use called 'imagination.' Ok. Meaning, just improvise." Anna paused. "I'll text you the details of the song and some outfits you'd like. Oh! And we will be leaving on Monday and arrive there at Wednesday. Ok? Bye!" And she ended the call.

That's Anna and Kristoff checked. The second was Merida. "Mer? You there?"

"Yeah, Frost. What's with?" She answered.

"Coming to the masquerade ball at Arendelle. Like, THE Arendelle kingdom?"

"Wait. Your saying your back with Els? Oh. My. Gosh!" Merida exclaimed. "Ok. You better explain when I get there. Wait. Are you in Arendelle?"

"Yup. Anna and Kristoff are coming. Don't know about the others. Could you tell them?"

"You can tell them now. Hiccup and Astrid are here."

After that, the whole lot was coming. He just nearly forgotten about one person: Mr. Hugs. Well, Olaf. Oh come on! A teacher could still be invited, right?

"Hello? Mr. Hugs?" Jack asked through the cell phone.

"Oh, Jack! How are you? Why did you call? Ooh! How's Elsa?"

Jeez. Why does he know? Meh. Gossipers. "She's fine. I'm fine. I just called to say that if you could come to the Arendelle kingdom. Could you?"

"Of course! Why?"

"It's a long story. All you need to bring is a tuxedo and probably pyjamas if your staying. I'll explain everything when you get there."

Mr. Hugs though for a bit. "Sure! I wouldn't miss it for the world!" He paused. "I give you good wishes for you and Elsa."

He laughed, nervously. "Yeah. Ok. See ya there. Oh! And the party's on Saturday, sir."

"Ok, see you there." And the call ended.

Yes! Everyone was coming! He looked at the text Anna sent him. Photograph? Well, he better get practicing then.

e l s a

Today was the day. She was in her room, combing her platinum, blonde hair. The masquerade was today. It was also the day of her most important decision ever: choosing her king. Maybe it would be Hans she would marry...

"Damn it!" Elsa said to herself. "Why do I have to do this? Well, the all of my people want to have a king. I have to."

She looked at herself in the mirror. "Guard? You there?" She called. The guard was on the other side of the door.

"Yes, my queen." He replied.

Elsa smiled. Oh, Jack. "Do you mind getting Quinzon? I need to talk to him."

"Right away, my queen." She sighed, when he said that. She was sorry that he had to call her that because he won't have her anymore...

The door opened. "Queen Elsa? What is it?" It was just her butler. An old smile appeared on his ancient face.

"I need help on choosing," she said. "And, please, no formalities. You are basically family to me."

"Hmm...all I could think of was that Prince Hans guy. He seems nice and poised for the kingdom. Can't it be him?" He chose Hans. She thought he was fine, but wasn't so sure.

Then, she told him the impossible. "I guess I have to marry him then."

"No other choice," he said to her. Her eyes darkened. "But, you really don't need to marry this guy, if your heart tells for another."

"Wait. You mean I could-"

"I'm not saying that you can marry someone without royal blood, but you could. But you should notify this to the kingdom."

"Thank you!" She hugged him. He smelled like her father. She missed him. A lot. "You have never let me down. Remember that." Quinzon nodded and left the room. Back to her royal duties around and about the castle, she thought.

Time skipped to the ball, while she was looking outside her window, Elsa saw hundreds of unknown faces. Well, they were all covered with masks. She stopped staring and went for her dark, navy blue and black dress, with the official cress of Arendelle, beautiful beads patterned (mostly at the top) to the bottom and a grey kind of sheet that matches with it. It was her mother's.

"Mum, dad and Anna. I hope you all will say to me 'what a great decision you've made, Elsa' and that you are all proud of me of doing this." A tear appeared on her cheek. She wiped it with her hands and sighed. "This is for you."

Then, she slipped on her dress and went straight ahead to the ballroom. It was only downstairs. So, she stared in awe. "Woah." She was just peeking through the doubled sheets that were about to open, when Quinzon announced her.

Oh! It's time. The music stopped. When the party don't stop, till she walked in. He announced, "Presenting: Queen Elsa Of Arendelle." Everyone froze, but then clapped.

Elsa said, "Well? Keep dancing. The party has just started." She put on her best smile because it was a slight apology to the last party. She could tell on their faces that they were all still seemed a bit annoyed. Well, she did stop the another one. Time to party, again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello! Jelsa_G45 here! XD Another chapter done. And...HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL !!!! *gives you chocolate eggs* Here you go! XD XD See ya next chappie! And, again...HAPPY EASTER!!!! Wahoo! Reminders: it's also about new life. :) (I meant Easter)