Chapter 10

j a c k

The next morning, he had woken up with repeated sounds of his alarm. RING! RING! RING! It rang. He tapped it, and the sound stopped. Rubbing his eyes with his hands, the clock read thirty past eight. 8:30?! Damn! He was going to be late!

Taking off his Donald Duck pyjamas, he grabbed his uniform that was hanging on his door, and quickly slipped those on, as he was going down the stairs. At the dining table, he stuffed some homemade blueberry pancakes (that his mum had made) into his mouth.

"Jeez, Jackson. I know you're going to be late but please chew a bit slower!" His mother warned. "You're going to choke!"

"Y-a m-a-um," Jack said, with his mouthful. He gulped. "By the way, where's Emma?"

"Your dad took her."

As quick as a flash, he washed down the glass of milk and went straight back to his room. It only took two minutes to brush his teeth. God! He was going to be fifteen minutes late!

e l s a

History. Jeez, why does she need to know about the French Revolution, when she was in England? Just, why? She was bored to death...

Suddenly, the door swung open, only to reveal the jerk she saw yesterday. Maybe he stayed up late, and was staring at her picture. Eww...

"Sorry I'm late Sir!" He apologised to Mr. Afar. Then turned to Hiccup and Jack said, "Hic! Thanks for saving me a seat!"

Well, Mr. Afar lost his patience and he banged on his desk. "Frost! You come in MY classroom LATE and started talking to Haddock! You have no respect young man! Go sit beside Arendelle, so that she can teach you some manners!" He shouted.

She rolled her eyes. Naughty as usual, huh Frost? Wait. Did Sir just say Arendelle? Dang it! Stuck with this old grandpa.

He sat down beside her, awkwardly. Probably was scared, when he yelled at him. Hah! Coward!

Meanwhile, in lesson, Elsa was a bit bothered by Jack, who can't basically sit on his seat properly. He was trying loads of different positions: crossed legged, arms crossed, legs not crossed...et cetera. Until he did the most annoying position ever...

"Ugh! Don't lean against me!" She whined, whilst his back was right in front of her face. She pushed him, gently, but not quite.

"So? I can do what I want!" He showed off, with his hands at the back of his head.

"Ugh! I knew he was still a jerk," Elsa mumbled.

"What was that?" Jack asked.

"Nothing."

In form time, Olaf (their form tutor, who was still Mr. Hugs, but revealed his name last year) was taking the register. For the last two years, Olaf said he would also reveal his special talent (besides being an excellent math teacher). Plus, he confessed to them the other day that he wasn't very good at spelling...

"Ok class! Time to talk, play cards or chess! It's Friday!" He cheered.

While everyone chatted, played or acted weird, Elsa just sat on a table pouting, alone. A shadow approached her back, as she turned around to see none other than Jack Frost himself.

"What are you doing here?" She sighed. She doesn't want anything to do with this dude here. Or does she?

Jack looked around the classroom, until his eyes went back to her. "I just want to explain to you about yesterday." He shrugged.

"Oh, ok. Explain WHY THE HELL YOU WER-" Elsa nearly shouted across the classroom, but luckily (for his sake) got covered by his hand, and she mumbled all the way through.

"Don't you dare! I will KISS YOU in front of the WHOLE class," Jack whispered in her ear, emphasising the words 'kiss you.'

She pulled away his hand. "You wouldn't! I-"

"Shut up!" He threatened. "Ok, I'm gonna let you go now."

"Jeez!" She finally breathed out. "Ok. Now. Tell me why your sister wanted to 'crack the code' to that stick thing."

"It's not a stick!" Frost seemed offended. "It's called a staff! Anyways, I can't tell you right now but meet me after school in Dyke Road Park and I'll show you there."

"Fine. But only if you tell me what's your REAL name," Arendelle dealt. "Or else, no Elsa at the park." Her hands were ready to be shook.

"Fine. Deal," he said, shaking it. This was going to be really interesting. "The name's Jackson Overland."

She didn't know why she said this, but it blurted out: "Princess Elsa of Arendelle." What the heck?!

"Wow. You're a princess?"

She face palmed herself. She shouldn't have said that! Nodding, she replied, "Yeah..."

"Don't worry," his eyes were searching for gossipers, and then he turned back to her. "Your secret is safe with me."

________________________________________________________________________________________
hello! Jelsa_G45 here! Another chapter done! Yassssssss! Hehe added Olaf XD my gosh I hope you guys noticed about him not very good at spelling...XD SO EXCITED for next chapter *clears throat* sorry for the capitals. See ya next chappie! Thankie for votes, reads and comments! XD Buyeeeee!