Chapter 9

e l s a

She was still lost. (Lost it, more likely). Lost in her thoughts and heart...could he be the one? Well, yes and no because she liked him, but, the jerky jock he was, he couldn't be trusted.

Day after day, Jack would just help her at times or just give her some space. But the weird thing was, that that song he sung to her had all the lyrics dedicated to her. Every lyric was about her. Was he stalking? Maybe. Just maybe.

j a c k

That girl totally knows him, in a way. He was a player. Was. He regretted being one, who broke innocent girls' hearts.

Good thing was, that Jack understood her. Kind of. He didn't know anything about her, that's for sure. Elsa was right. But he cared for her, she just doesn't see it.

Meanwhile, in his room, he made it snow with his powers. He loved them, although they reminded him, from time to time, of his Uncle. Jack was controlled.

Snow storm! He was going to show her plan B. Show her the magic in him; the beauty of ice and snow. Staff? Where was his staff? Oh gosh! The cupboard? No. Under his bed? No chance of it being there. Oh! Where was it?

He rushed out of his room, and head towards Emma's. Politely, he knocked on her door. "Emma? May I come in for a sec?"

"Sure," a sweet voice replied.

As he entered the room, there was a huge...clean room. Clean? Well, that's a first. "What are you hiding?" He was curious to know, whenever she has her room tidy.

"Uh...nothing really. Anyways, what made you come in here? Need some advice?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"No...well, maybe. But first..." He lost track of words, then whispered. "Have you seen my staff?"

"N-no," Emma hesitated, before she stuttered. "I haven't seen it."

Jack gave her the "Oh, I know you do" face, making her confess. She breathed before saying, "Fine...I couldn't keep your secret a secret anymore-"

"WHAT?! YOU TOLD MUM AND DAD?!" Screamed Jack.

"Ssshhh!" Emma putting her finger to her lips, then continued. "I didn't. It was just one person and uh...she doesn't know about it."

"That person's here?!" He over reacted again. Jeez she was freaking him out.

"Yeah...and she's playing with your sti-staff! Staff," she said.

Afterwards, a shadow appeared behind Emma. It spoke, "Yeah, sorry about...that."

e l s a

It was Jack. Well, she didn't really know he had a younger sister. Plus, the girl she met in the park earlier said she needed help with something. Emma was her name. She said to her that she had to crack the code in this stick-looking-thing. Weird, but she had to help her, right?

They were just staring at her, dumbfounded. She snapped her fingers at them, whilst her other hand kept hold of the stick. "Hello? Wake up you two. It's just me, Elsa."

"You were supposed to be hiding in my closet!" Emma pouted. "And you had to wait for the signal!"

"Yeah, but I had to come out of that closet because I couldn't breath anymore! But your clothes are a amazing!" Elsa complimented.

She blushed. "Thank you, but I think some might look pretty on you too!"

Both of them laughed. Jack was still the one who hasn't said a word to her. She turned to him. "So. This is Jack Frost at home? Am I correct?"

His jaw dropped. What was up with him? Then, Emma spoke back to her. "Yes. This is the REAL him. I know it's weird, but this is the ACTUAL him. Plus, his name isn't really Jack Frost it's-"

"Enough said Emma!" He covered her mouth. "Sorry about her. She's just too gossipy at times."

"Uh-huh. Well, I should be going now," she excused herself. "I have to be home at six, so here's your stick, Emma." She added, handing over it to her.

"Bye Elsa!" She waved.

She smiled. "Bye!"

j a c k

Damn! She was good to him. Good? He meant sassy! No. Amazing! Nope. There are no words to describe her. But that smile was a fake. He could tell.

When she left, he turned to her cheeky, little sister. "Eherm? What was that? Why was Elsa here?"

"Well...I was at the park and it happened that I came across Elsa..." She said, but he cut her off.

"Are you sure this is not one of your tricks again? 'Cause if it is, you are going to-"

"Na-uh-uhh!" Emma ticked her tongue. "Let me finish my incredibly, cool story. Ok. Where was I? Oh yeah! Then, I had your staff with me because I wanted to crack the code on why it was glowing all the time. So..."

"Young woman! Why did you bring it outside the house?" Jack disturbed again.

"Let me finish! So, I asked her to help me figure out the code."

"And WHY would you ask HER that?"

"Jeez, Jack. Let a girl finish telling her adventure! Afterwards, I invited her to our house, since it was four o'clock already. Finally, I let YOU to come into the room and I didn't know what to do. So, I hid her in my closet and stuff my stuff there that was on the floor."

Jack finally had a chance to speak. "Oh, sis! You just wanted her to act as your big sister. Am I right? And the cracking code of the glow thing? Well, let's just leave it a mystery. Besides, we don't want to spill it out to whoever we want. We don't know who's trusted."

"But she's Elsa! Your cr-" Emma nearly blurted out the 'c' word.

"No she isn't my cr-uh I meant..." He took a deep breath, and let it out. "Fine. She is my cr-u-oods. Cr-a-s-h."

"Hah! Knew it! And you can't even say the word 'crush' in front of me!" Emma laughed so hard to the ground, and finally stopped. "Anyways, I know something about her that no one would probably know but her sister. I saw it with my own eyes!"

"What?! What is it? I don't want to invade her privacy or anything but..."

"Aww! You do care!" She cleared her throat. "I can't tell you. It's TOP secret and I pinky swear to her." She shrugged.

"Oh!" Jack moaned. "Oh! Sometimes I just can't stand you with your pinky promises!"

e l s a

That was a fake smile. It was only for the girl, Emma. NOT for Jack. She just wondered if she told him her secret, although she did pinky promised. But she did have the curiosity of asking her why she needed to figure the code to that stick...

She was just lying on her bed, with her hands behind her head. Maybe that wasn't such a great reveal. No. It was just a twelve year old girl, who probably believed or believes in ice powers.

But Jack was...different at home. It was really weird just seeing him in Donald Duck pyjamas and not a speech of pick up lines that he would always says when he flirted. He was shy. Wow. And, when she came out from hiding, he was dumbfounded! Seriously! The guy Jack Frost, who was a jock, would stare at her!

What was wrong with him?

j a c k

As he was lazily lying down on his bed, he thought a lot. Really. A lot. Dang! He forgotten plan B! Jeez! Why did he forget to do plan B, when she was right in front of him? Oh Frost! You can do better!

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello! Probably the some worthless chapter. I hope it's alright. Anyways, thanks for the votes and comments and reads! See ya guys next chappie! XD

~Jelsa_G45