Chapter 8

e l s a

At school, she would always frown when it was, especially, religious studies. The lesson was about love and relationships. Such a fun lesson! Note the sarcasm.

"Elsa? Tell me what you think love means in your opinion," Mr. Deer questioned her.

"Well, it's uh..." She searched for words. "Love only comes, then goes."

"And can someone add to that?" Sir asked the class. Then, jerk face raised his hand. "Jack?"

"But love can come back. You just have to be patient," Jack explained.

Maybe he was right. No. She was right, rolling her eyes. Of course she was! He doesn't even know the differences from dreams and realities. Good. He didn't notice.

"Thank you, Jack. Moving on..." He talked on about how dating, marriage and living together have in common.

She thought about it. One. They all have nothing in common. Two. Dating was the most odd one out of the two. Don't care!

Stupidly, she thought love will last forever. That changed. She's out of love. Even gave up on crushing on Jack. It was such a childish dream!

After this, she was going to run to the canteen. Starving, the clock struck 13:30. Yes! Turkey and bacon baguette for the win!

j a c k

Time to make that frown upside down. Operation, "She Will Be Loved," on the go. His friends helped him out with the music, paper and covered sheets they've put around and inside the octagon hall.

He watched her pick up the sticky notes. Still no smile. He tried to memorised the notes. The first one was at a notice board in Argen's corridor. "I'm right here," and a smiley face. Come on! Smiley faces are always the winner!

At the 30th note, "Just step inside," she actually stepped inside. Yes! This was his cue! Mic? Checked. Music? Checked. Looks? Always, checked. Then, that sweet, acoustic guitar started playing, as he was behind her, walking and singing.

Beauty queen of only 18. . .

She was surprised, when Elsa looked at him. Yes!

She, had some trouble with herself

He was always there to help her

She, always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles

And wound up at your door

I've had you so many times

But somehow I want more

I don't mind spending everyday

Out on your corner in the pouring rain

Look for that girl with a broken smile

Ask her if she wants to stay awhile

And she will be loved

She will be loved

I know where you hide

Alone in your car

Know all of the things that make you who you are

I know that goodbye

Means nothing at all

Comes back and begs me to

Catch her every time she falls

Tap on my window, knock on my door

I, want to make you feel beautiful

Done. But, now what?

"Thanks," she said. "But...no thanks. You don't KNOW anything about me." Her hands pointed to herself. She started to walk away from him.

"No! Please, wait!" He halted. "I didn't mean all this! Whatever happened in your life, I didn't mean to upset you."

"Sorry, Jack. But you've just made it a whole lot worse." She went through the front doors, that were at the front of the hall. She must have been really hurt.

Back at his bedroom, he was playing with his powers. What will it do to make you like yourself again, Elsa? Elsa. Then, he drifted to sleep, while the glowing staff lay beside him. Plan B, anyone?
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey! You guys probably were waiting for AGES for this chapter. So, there ya have it. CX Ooh! I wonder what's plan B? Hmm...anyways, see ya guys in the next chapter!